Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just wanted to let you guys know that today i did a coolant flush today and bypassed the coolant line to the throttle body and wow.. that intake manifold is so much cooler now. the whole motor runs a little cooler.. i have the metal intake manifold and it used to get super hot.. now after a day of running its just warm. the motor just seems to run nicer.. i mean i know doing the coolant flush and refill helped alot but i must say.. 1+ for that little mod.

thats all folks.. lol

Ryan

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
hey guys just wanted to let you guys know that today i did a coolant flush today and bypassed the coolant line to the throttle body and wow.. that intake manifold is so much cooler now. the whole motor runs a little cooler.. i have the metal intake manifold and it used to get super hot.. now after a day of running its just warm. the motor just seems to run nicer.. i mean i know doing the coolant flush and refill helped alot but i must say.. 1+ for that little mod.

thats all folks.. lol

Ryan
[/b]
Lol, does that mean you're heater is gonna run cooler?

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, does that mean you're heater is gonna run cooler?
[/b]

probably.. lol.. but it was blasting out some wicked hot heat today though even though the gauge was reading a tad lower then before.. i know what your saying but if that car would blow any hotter air out the vents i think they'd melt.. (not literally.. just kidding round) i really dont care if it does blow a little cooler.. that car ran way too hot before..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts