Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Cool Taurus Stuff

7K views 38 replies 17 participants last post by  greenstreak 
#1 ·
One day I was bored, and my Taurus wasnt exciting anymore so I decided to go edit it in Photoshop and see how cool it could look with a couple grand in it.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
nice job on the shop work.... here's one i did of mine quite a while back..... always wanted a car this color...

#11 ·
That's a great, versatile color for Univ of Texas Longhorn football fans.

Down here they can wear it to the game on Saturday, wear it in the woods hunting on Sunday, and wear it out picking up trash on the highway the rest of the week. :lol2:

#15 ·
Its easy..... Ill Explain......

1. Choose your picture u want to use

2. Go to the layers box in the bottom right of the screen. And right click the main bodywork layer. Then hit "Duplicate layer.."

3. Then click ok

4. Then press CTRL+SHIFT+U this removes color from the picture.

5. Then go to Image > Adjust > Variations and add the colors you want ( make sure its not to much color it will begin to look fake)

6. Then set the opacity at about 90% to keep the lighting/shadows look real.

7. Then use the lasso and surround everything u want to remove the color out of and click delete.

#17 ·
Originally posted by Markus+Oct 15 2004, 03:11 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Markus @ Oct 15 2004, 03:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ryanqzqz@Oct 14 2004, 07:23 PM
nice job on the shop work.... here's one i did of mine quite a while back..... always wanted a car this color...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/Ryanqzqz/IM000554orange.jpg' alt='' width='756' height='506' class='attach' />[/url] [/b][/quote]
How do you get Photoshop to change the colour of a car? I have no artistic talent but I've always wanted to know how to do it.

Mark
95 SHO [/b][/quote]
here's a tutorial site with the info on color changing, and a whole bunch more... it's pretty tizight... check it...[url=http://www.photoshopjunkie.com/tutorials/]PhotoshopJunkie[/url]

#21 ·
Anyone up for another photoshop contest? I won't be in it, but I'd like to see one happen, we haven't had one in a while. People can take their time making it look as good as possible, and then submit at a certain date. Anyone wanna have one?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.