Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
3.0...that really looks pretty damn cool, except for the smoked headlights. It contrasts poorly with the aluminum accents.

JR

·
Registered
790 Posts
nice job on the shop work.... here's one i did of mine quite a while back..... always wanted a car this color...

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
That's a great, versatile color for Univ of Texas Longhorn football fans.

Down here they can wear it to the game on Saturday, wear it in the woods hunting on Sunday, and wear it out picking up trash on the highway the rest of the week. :lol2:

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
I like the green on but I LOVE the orange one! :p

·
Registered
1,771 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its easy..... Ill Explain......

1. Choose your picture u want to use

2. Go to the layers box in the bottom right of the screen. And right click the main bodywork layer. Then hit "Duplicate layer.."

3. Then click ok

4. Then press CTRL+SHIFT+U this removes color from the picture.

5. Then go to Image > Adjust > Variations and add the colors you want ( make sure its not to much color it will begin to look fake)

6. Then set the opacity at about 90% to keep the lighting/shadows look real.

7. Then use the lasso and surround everything u want to remove the color out of and click delete.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Originally posted by Markus+Oct 15 2004, 03:11 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Markus @ Oct 15 2004, 03:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ryanqzqz@Oct 14 2004, 07:23 PM
nice job on the shop work.... here's one i did of mine quite a while back..... always wanted a car this color...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/Ryanqzqz/IM000554orange.jpg' alt='' width='756' height='506' class='attach' />[/url] [/b][/quote]
How do you get Photoshop to change the colour of a car? I have no artistic talent but I've always wanted to know how to do it.

Mark
95 SHO [/b][/quote]
here's a tutorial site with the info on color changing, and a whole bunch more... it's pretty tizight... check it...[url=http://www.photoshopjunkie.com/tutorials/]PhotoshopJunkie[/url]

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
hehe...with hubcaps

this was back before the andy's kit came out or was even talked about

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts