Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the past week, I've seen an Enzo and a Maybach 57 on the Tollway. There sure are a lot og nice rides in this town.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
I work on the Tollway and I followed the Maybach up the service drive today after lunch. It pulled into a parking lot just South of my office. I didn't know I was working in such a high rent district. Doesn't that thing go for about $350K? :eek:

·
Registered
283 Posts
dude u think dallas has some try driving through the backroads of G-vine/Southlake/Colleyville/Keller. This area is where alot of the athletes live. I'm talkin top of the line cars such as bentley/ferrari/lambo/eveything. yesterday I saw Chester Bennington(lead singer from Linkin Park)drivin in his explorer w/ 20" spinners. alot of famous people live over here. u just gotta look to find them.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Originally posted by sable_punk02@Oct 1 2004, 12:00 PM
dude u think dallas has some try driving through the backroads of G-vine/Southlake/Colleyville/Keller. This area is where alot of the athletes live. I'm talkin top of the line cars such as bentley/ferrari/lambo/eveything. yesterday I saw Chester Bennington(lead singer from Linkin Park)drivin in his explorer w/ 20" spinners. alot of famous people live over here. u just gotta look to find them.
I'm not trying to call you a liar or anything, but are you sure it was Chester? I'm in the LPUnderground and part of the street team, and Chester lives in LA and drives a Mullen M11. Perhaps a Chester look-alike?

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
So Chester can only have one house and one car?

That dude is so damn rich that he could have several houses with a stable of cars at each!

JR

·
Registered
283 Posts
Originally posted by smc540@Oct 1 2004, 12:16 PM

I'm in the LPUnderground and part of the street team, and Chester lives in LA and drives a Mullen M11. Perhaps a Chester look-alike?
true it may have been a look alike but b4 i saw him,i didnt believe it either. i had heard a few months ago from someone in the LPUnderground that he bought a big house around here somewhere but no one knew where.

and honestly this area is the best to get a big house and no one ever know it b/c the really big houses cant be seen from the street. they are on little backroads that lead into the woods in most areas.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yea the supercharged sho guys like going up the North Dallas toll road lookin for some $80-100k victums. Nutin like the look on some guys face that's drivin some $80k car that just got owned by a 12 year 4 door grocery getter.

:chili:

·
Registered
256 Posts
I see at least one ferrari when i commute to plano from arlington, i see em mostly on 75 when it goes thru downtown...sadly they are the ones in the slow lane blockin traffic <_<

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sadly, some vehicles should not EVEN get on the Tollway. I'm thinking of those vehicles that are out there trying to be a car, but their counterparts have long since went to the rest home(junkyard). You'll see them broke down, blocking a lane on the tollway. Sometimes they manage to roll up the curb to the sidewall. Still, even when those beaters are smoking on the shoulder, people have to slow down for safety or just to rubberneck.

Old cars that are taken care of or maintained are fine. Some of the older cars that are maintained will blow your doors off.

<div align="justify">BTW, I almost got booted from this earth by an 18 wheeler on the George Bush turnpike Friday afternoon. It's where the right lane dissappears as you approach the north tollway from the east. I happened to glance out my right side mirror and saw this truck barrelling down the vanishing lane. I couldn't get out of the way with a car in the lane left of me. I just squeezed all the juice out of the left side of my lane that I could possibly get. The 18 wheeler passed me on the shoulder, doing about 85mph. I was doing about 65-70. It was one of the long arse gravel hauling trucks.

Anyone else notice how crazy traffic is in DFW on Fridays?

Happy to be here, writing this from my home pc and not in the hospital or morgue.

·
Registered
256 Posts
As a matter of fact friday afternoon my 93 GL 3.8 stalled out on 75 northbound right under the George Bush turnpike in the middle of after work traffic...it was like 5:35 in the afternoon :blink: ...joy of joys <_<

1 - 12 of 12 Posts