Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have 96 sable 4 door gs v6 3.0L. i was wondering if i could do a front end conversion to make it look like a 96 sable. i am wanting to do this so i can get a bodykit for my car. i think the sable and taurus have the same fenders and hood, so i think all i need is headlights, fog lights, and ect. Does anyone have any input or help for me? thanks

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
The whole front bumper and grille is different, along with the headlights and turn signals. if you pulled a whole front clip off of a taurus it might bolt up as the fenders ARE indeed the same 96-99 taurii and sables. Not sure of the hood is the same or not.

·
Premium Member
2003 Ford taurus Centennial Edition
1,405 Posts
hey i have 96 sable 4 door gs v6 3.0L. i was wondering if i could do a front end conversion to make it look like a 96 sable. i am wanting to do this so i can get a bodykit for my car. i think the sable and taurus have the same fenders and hood, so i think all i need is headlights, fog lights, and ect. Does anyone have any input or help for me? thanks
Hood is the same..you just need the headlights and the bumper..I think 2 bolts inside each wheel housing and two on the top front under the hood should do it.
I am converting my front to a Ghia front..so I know the sable will be an even exchange..it will get some looks too..post pics!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts