Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my friend and his family ate dinner on easter we went and had some fun. i was ridding shotgun on car vs snowbank 3,4, and 5. 1 and 2 was the day before which i missed. anyways i thought he was just going to slam on the brakes b4 we got to the snow bank which is when i looked at him he smiled and i said oh $h**. it was a blast, i will post a link to his youtube channel. couple of trucks playing in the snowbanks also. enjoy watching.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DougPowelson

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
hahah thats pretty good

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Video #3 FTW! Hahahahahah nice.

·
Registered
290 Posts
No words can describe that kind of fun. You just had to be riding shotgun to feel that kind of fun!

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
WOW! That's looks way fun.

Did the car survive? It looks like the Ford is pushing it out of the way in the Dodge vs. Snowbank in Reverse video.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah we definately did something thank god its a manual cause thats how it gets started now (push start). a bottom piece of the rear bumper is missing well it was dragging around till we ripped it off. then the front bumper like the lower airdam is just missing or mashed into the under carriage. the radiator is pushed into the fan which is up against the block. the wind shield which was brand new is cracked on the drivers side bottom left. it was a every day driver b4 this but he had another vehicle and he was going to try to sell it but we got more amusement doing this. but it still runs.

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Hahah facepalm is right. But I definitely wouldn't regret it. That's just hysterical.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts