Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Late Night w/ Conan O'Brien, Conan said he had a '92 SHO. He said "It goes up to 90 mph, then the doors fall off." He was also making fun of ricers that go to Pep Boys. Anybody see it?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Originally posted by 99GBlue@Sep 22 2004, 11:48 PM
On Late Night w/ Conan O'Brien, Conan said he had a '92 SHO. He said "It goes up to 90 mph, then the doors fall off." He was also making fun of ricers that go to Pep Boys. Anybody see it?
Was he talking to Matt LeBlanc?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, Joey from Friends.

·
Registered
283 Posts
the one time i get way too drunk way too soon and pass out i miss the important things in life...damn me and my parties

·
Registered
54 Posts
I knew i should have watched it!!! Did anyone see the episode when Conan was driving around in his SHO, he went to a Ferrari car meet and was showing off his SHO...he opened the hood and was telling the guy he refers to under the hood as the ranch..."cuz thats where my 220 horses live" oh man it was great! the trunk wouldnt shut right, and he had a hornets nest inside of the trunk lid..hilarious...wait he wasnt goofing on the SHO was he??

·
Registered
283 Posts
he may have been. write a letter and ask him about it or email him. see if he'll join up...that will help with people joining if we have a famous person in the club everyone will wanna join up

·
Registered
249 Posts
Would you really want to have a surge of thousands of people join these boards and start making stupid threads and such? It would be awesome if he joined, but having a lot of people isnt always good.

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
This thread keeps recurring... I wish Conan would sell his car and shut up about it. :p

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Originally posted by SixFoFalcon@Sep 23 2004, 09:32 AM
This thread keeps recurring... I wish Conan would sell his car and shut up about it. :p
No, this is a new mention of his S.H.O. on the show. B)

Atauri's post is a repost though. :p

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Originally posted by stever@Sep 23 2004, 10:40 AM
No, this is a new mention of his S.H.O. on the show. B)
Yes, I know that. But the conversation is the same.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Originally posted by ATauri_92@Sep 23 2004, 08:36 AM
I knew i should have watched it!!!  Did anyone see the episode when Conan was driving around in his SHO, he went to a Ferrari car meet and was showing off his SHO...he opened the hood and was telling the guy he refers to under the hood as the ranch..."cuz thats where my 220 horses live" oh man it was great! the trunk wouldnt shut right, and he had a hornets nest inside of the trunk lid..hilarious...wait he wasnt goofing on the SHO was he??
hahah i have that episode here on my PC, he calls the shift knob the Cone Bone, HAHAHA.

he may have been. write a letter and ask him about it or email him. see if he'll join up...that will help with people joining if we have a famous person in the club everyone will wanna join up
i thbought about doing that, then i realized, what if he's already a member here and is keeping it a secret!? i then accused SHO Continental of secretly being him, haha.

heres a link to the other Conan thread... http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/index.php?...c=8023&hl=brien

If there are no video clips... then there aint nothing of worth here.

Sal
agreed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts