Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first job as MW pres was to pick a VP. After some thought, I have asked Ashley to be VP. Her enthusiasm for her car and the club are no doubt very high. I believe she will be very beneficial to the MW. Congrats to Ashley :D

G

·
Message from the West Coast:

Congradulations Ashley! I know she will do well as the new VP. Good Work :thumb:

Sal

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Congrats Ash....now you can have all the "private time" in the oval office when Jeremy out detailing... :lol2:

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Troper8@Sep 5 2004, 10:05 AM
Congrats Ash....now you can have all the "private time" in the oval office when Jeremy out detailing... :lol2:
:rofl:

I have been doing a ton lately too :blink:

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Originally posted by n2_space+Sep 5 2004, 08:16 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (n2_space @ Sep 5 2004, 08:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Troper8@Sep 5 2004, 10:05 AM

I have been doing a ton lately too :blink: [/b][/quote]
Uh......"private time" or detailing.....actually not sure I want to know now that i think about it.... :blink: :lol2:

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Troper8+Sep 5 2004, 10:24 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Troper8 @ Sep 5 2004, 10:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2004, 08:16 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Troper8
@Sep 5 2004, 10:05 AM

I have been doing a ton lately too :blink:
Uh......"private time" or detailing.....actually not sure I want to know now that i think about it.... :blink: :lol2: [/b][/quote]
Detailing :p

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
what Jer?!?!?" what about me?!?!? haha joking, congrats ash! you will no doubt make a good VP!

·
Registered
359 Posts
:notworthy: Congrats!! :notworthy: You'll do great!!

Can't wait to see that new site *hint, hint*, *nudge, nudge*! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Congrats Ash!! YOU GO GIRL!! :notworthy:

·
Registered
308 Posts
:clap: Congrats Ashley(Firespirit)!!! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts