Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He did a whole five minute segment on his 1992 Taurus MTX SHO. He took it out on the streets of NY city and asked some people what they thought it was worth.

Conan is cool because he drives a SHO!!! B)

Dennis

G

·
I saw that one a while ago... I was really busy at the time.. but it looked pretty much like my SHO.. :lol2: ... he even made use of the sound system.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by godspunk32@Jul 30 2004, 07:26 AM
I think this is a repost from a few months ago...

JR
It is, but it is a worthy rerun :cool_shades: Damn that thing needs detailed badly though :( :lol: There is a vid around of it (I have it), if you want it Dennis, let me know, I'll host it.

G

·
Originally posted by n2_space+Jul 30 2004, 08:54 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (n2_space @ Jul 30 2004, 08:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-godspunk32@Jul 30 2004, 07:26 AM

JR
It is, but it is a worthy rerun :cool_shades: Damn that thing needs detailed badly though :( :lol: There is a vid around of it (I have it), if you want it Dennis, let me know, I'll host it. [/b][/quote]
oooh, oooh, post the video!!! :banana: B)

I remember it being posted before, but I could never find it again and I wanted a copy of it. :)

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by jason8225+Jul 30 2004, 08:43 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jason8225 @ Jul 30 2004, 08:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 30 2004, 08:54 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-godspunk32
@Jul 30 2004, 07:26 AM

JR

It is, but it is a worthy rerun :cool_shades: Damn that thing needs detailed badly though :( :lol: There is a vid around of it (I have it), if you want it Dennis, let me know, I'll host it.
oooh, oooh, post the video!!! :banana: B)

I remember it being posted before, but I could never find it again and I wanted a copy of it. :) [/b][/quote]
Will do it when I get home tonight :cool_shades:

G

·
I'm pretty sure it's Xee who has the avatar of Brad Pitt taking off in the SHO at the end of the show. He posted the whole segment in the last thread. B)

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
I saw it last night as well, so I think the show was a rerun. Seeing him strip down and dress up as a gladiator was funny as hell. I had a hard time flipping between him and Craig Kilborn's Late Late Show.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Well I guess I don't need to now :)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
haha, how bout this:
what if conan was a member here? i mean, he might love his SHO, he could be any one of us! how cool would it be if the TCCA northeast meets up and conan shows up and says that he is racer x, or SHO continental. in fact, im convinced that SHO continental is conan o'brien until further proof is provided :) haha.

G

·
Originally posted by Rubix@Aug 2 2004, 02:35 PM
im convinced that SHO continental is conan o'brien until further proof is provided :) haha.
Yes, I admit it.. I'm Conan O'Brien... now bow to your rich master!!!

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Conan's a funny guy...I was liking a couple days ago when they started playing the "Walker, Texas Ranger" clips whenever he pulled the lever. And the guy's got a nice SHO, although I think he could use one of Jeremy's detail jobs...lol...

JR

1 - 19 of 19 Posts