Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been getting this message on my computer since yesterday adn today and will probably go on forever, unless i try and do something about it. BUt does anyboyd here know how to fix this problem.
It pretty much shuts me out of whatever window Im looking in after a few secs. Unless I leave the window open that tells me I have a probelm stating "microsoft visual c++ runtime library", I jusy click behind my other windows so I dont see it.
I have looked it up on google and I find lots of places that will let me download soemthing to fix the problem and its free. I also notice when I type in microsoft visual c++ runtime library SCAM that a few things pop up but when I click on them, it automaticaly REDIRCETS me to the sites that want to sell me for free the patch to download to fix the probalem again. So Im to belive that it is a scam and that you just need to know about comptuers adn fix it yourself. So Im hoping some of you compter geniues here can help me out with this problem. Also the BIGGEST problem this is causing me, is that it WONT let me Log into playstation network to play ONLINE games with my PS3.
Im gonna try defraggin the computer to see if that helps, but i really doubt it. Ill check back here frequntly to see what adivce you guys have with this.

Thaxn alot guys adn gals B)

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Did you install something right when it started happening? If so, remove that program. If you didn't, try a system restore to a date before the problem started happening. It could be malware, but I think it's probably just a poorly programed piece of software or something that's looking for runtime compenents that you don't have installed.

Alternatively, if you need whatever the piece of software is, downloading
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

should fix the error.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts