Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Custom built Intel 2.4 Core 2 Duo, 2GB Ram, GeForce 8500GT video card, Windows XP SP3

I have been playing Call of Duty: World at war for some time now, and as long as I dial back the graphics a little bit it seems to play fine.

When loading one of the last levels (final advance on Berlin), it will suddenly stop loading the level, and the program will lock up. I do a ctrl+alt+delete, I find that the program is Not Responding, and I attempt to kill it. Then the whole computer locks up and I have to hit the power reset button. I have tried restarting the program in safe mode, and I get a little bit farther through the load screen, but it still locks up.

Is there anything I can do just to load this level and play it just to get past it? I seriously want to finish the game to play the bonus level.

Thank you all very much!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Hey everyone,

Custom built Intel 2.4 Core 2 Duo, 2GB Ram, GeForce 8500GT video card, Windows XP SP3

I have been playing Call of Duty: World at war for some time now, and as long as I dial back the graphics a little bit it seems to play fine.

When loading one of the last levels (final advance on Berlin), it will suddenly stop loading the level, and the program will lock up. I do a ctrl+alt+delete, I find that the program is Not Responding, and I attempt to kill it. Then the whole computer locks up and I have to hit the power reset button. I have tried restarting the program in safe mode, and I get a little bit farther through the load screen, but it still locks up.

Is there anything I can do just to load this level and play it just to get past it? I seriously want to finish the game to play the bonus level.

Thank you all very much!
[/b]
Update video card drivers.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whoa...why didn't I think of that...this game is awesome! Thank you very much!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts