Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have a complete supercharger setup for a 3.8 liter engine for sale. It comes with the Eaton M90 supercharger, all the inlets and outlets on the supercharger, lower intake manifold, fuel rails, injectors, and the pulleys. I paid $800 asking $500 plus shipping or best offer.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah, but I have a few other major items to complete on my 91 Taurus LX before installing a SC. I could be about one to two months out on geting a SC, yet. Don't know what else to say or do right now. Damn timing!

JD

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by EagleFish@Feb 21 2004, 01:21 AM
Yeah, but I have a few other major items to complete on my 91 Taurus LX before installing a SC. I could be about one to two months out on geting a SC, yet. Don't know what else to say or do right now. Damn timing!

JD
Are you seriously interested in buying the supercharger setup? Because I am considering just parting out the supercharger setup. And if you really do think you will buy the supercharger setup I will won't sell the parts seperately.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by jc91sc@Feb 21 2004, 03:17 PM
what year 3.8 is it from?
I came out of a 94 Thunderbird Super Coupe that was hit in the rear. The car only had around 80,000 miles on it. I had my mechanic check the supercharger to see if it was in good working condition and had the oil replaced in it also.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes, I am serious about buying the complete SC setup. I am in the process of a lot of conversions on my 91 Taurus LX. It is just the timing.

JD

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
I would be interested in the supercharger only. Got any pics?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts