Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
LOL!!!!
What a real idiot that seller was. Even dumber he tried that stuff, when his dads a trooper. What a complete moron, lol. Good find Qwertz.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
stupid ricers and there stupid fake stories...kinda like type r stickers all show and no go

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
I am calling
x 500 on that whole thread.

And in the very unlikely event that it is not BS, personally I wouldn't take the stupid kid's s***. I would just take the damn parts I bought and gas money.

J

·
0 Posts
Yeah, that sounds a little too good to be true. I know if I had a kid and came running outside to somebody pinning him against my car, there would be some @$$ whoopins - I wouldn't just calmly ask what was going on. Plus if I was a state trooper, I'd probably threaten to arrest them and tell them to go away. After some convincing I'd probably hear their story. Then make my son give what's owed to them plus like Alex said - give them gas money or something. There's no reason to make the kid give away all that he's worked for.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Originally posted by jason8225@Mar 17 2004, 11:24 PM
There's no reason to make the kid give away all that he's worked for.
There might be, depending on the whole story, like if he got all the other stuff by lying and stealing.

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by dIESEL600+Mar 18 2004, 03:07 AM-->QUOTE (dIESEL600 @ Mar 18 2004, 03:07 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-jason8225
@Mar 17 2004, 11:24 PM
There's no reason to make the kid give away all that he's worked for.
There might be, depending on the whole story, like if he got all the other stuff by lying and stealing. [/b]
True, but if he actually worked for the stuff and earned it I wouldn't give it away. But you're right - if he did in fact get it by ripping people off or something then I thnk the father was justified in giving it away.

·
Registered
369 Posts
LOL!!!
Replace Chevy symbol with Rice Burner Car.

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by slider5634@Mar 18 2004, 08:39 AM
LOL!!!
Replace Chevy symbol with Rice Burner Car.
LOL... we have a rice burner car, so this might work:

:rice:

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
The kids dad probably just didn't like civics. I'd **** with my kid if he was doing something stupid like that.

One thing I don't get, is if his dad heard the screams from inside, why wouldn't he come running out with his gun? If I had a kid, and he was squealing like a pig, I'd get the gun, ESPECIALLY if I was a cop or trooper and it was happening on my property or even in my neighborhood.

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
As one person said over there:

WOW...I bet all those parts were paid w/stolen money. Even the most clueless parents have to start to wonder why Jr. has a garage full of parts while working a minimum wage job. If he were to get busted you know it'd come back to the father and that would not look good.[/b]
You have to wonder if the dad knew his son was stealing stuff and was just waiting for someone to come get him. I mean, the guy sounds like a total (cool) hardass, how well do you think he and his kid get along?

Farkin awesome.

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Yup, I think the short school bus stops there.

·
Registered
147 Posts
It's a cool story, but anyone who ends their story with LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL U JUST WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT, GUYS!, is lacking in credibility.

You're right, dude, I don't believe it.

Maybe not completely false, but definitely an exaggeration.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Where's the pictures? Oh that's right........there are none.....big surprise.

I call
Dad may be Officer Hard-a**, but I don't think he's cruel or evil. I could see Dad giving him the 450 back and the tranny for free, but everything else. No way. Super

-mobiuslogic

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by nosho96gl@Mar 18 2004, 10:54 AM
i like how everybody here wants to crack on the guys at the hondatech board. the guys on that board arent dicks and alot of them have cars much faster than anything around here. just so everyone knows i was at a hondatech meet this weekend and trust me those hondas are not slow
Good for you. You should go buy a Honda, and transfer all your riced out crap from your Taurus to it. BTW, I've heard our club is a bunch of losers, and your next car will beat us all!!111 OMG!!!

Usually, the best bet is to GET the next car first, then brag about it. We've all heard about your next car, how you think Taurus' suck, etc. Why hang around and waste our time?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.