Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Date: October 18/19, 2014.

Looking to have another meet. Have it spread over the weekend so those that have work requirements can make it.

Saturday 10/18
General plan is for those arriving Saturday, we can hang out at the house, tinker with cars and what not, general BS. Maybe go downtown for a pic next to the worlds largest fire hydrant.

meet at local BBQ place for dinner Saturday night.

My house is at: one hundred and twelve Rimer Pond Rd Blythewood, SC 29016.
Sunday 10/19
Sunday 9-930AM, meet at the junkyard. Pull A Part. 5702 Monticello Rd Columbia, SC

Then cruise back to my house in Blythewood. Line the vehicles up. Get some pizza, ice cream, and other assorted food/drink and hang out. Tinker with cars, BS for the remainder of the afternoon.

Go to Lizard Thicket for dinner Sunday night (a local only chain restaurant with at least a dozen locations around Columbia). Anyone whom has attended the meet before has enjoyed.

If you wish to stay at my place, I have room for maybe...4 people (1 in each bedroom, 1 on couch, 1 on floor). I have only 1 bathroom. If pushed, we could maybe put someone out in the kitchen, but that's pushing it.

Otherwise, there are three hotels in Blythewood about 1 mile away from me: Holiday Inn Express, Days Inn and Comfort Inn. All are very safe, very near to me, and very near the interstate I-77.

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
I'll try and make it...

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I-20 from Columbia to Atlanta you can do easily! Esp when breezing through SC and GA. Just watch for smokies shooting lasers at you on the overpass bridges.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good deal - see you there Barkentine!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm not sure which site we're keeping an official tally for people attending on, but I will be able to make it, unless something unforeseeable happens between then and now.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any ol place. I need to let SHO guys know too

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I know I said it last year, but didn't pull through.

But this year, the 2000 WILL be there. No questions asked. :)

Oh yeah, so will I. :lol2:

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
I'll be there, but my sho will not sadly :( perhaps next time...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts