Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am not sure if there is already one set, but i think there needs to be a taurus meet in colorado pref aurora.

just throwing that out there.
jorsh

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
You should come to Bandimere for the Phil Long Ford Fest in two weeks. I will be racing/showing my Thunderbird SC and my buddy is gonna race my Taurus. SableOHC will be there too.

You are welcome to come run your car on the dyno with us T-bird guys in Westminster the day before. $50 for 3 pulls. A few SHO members may join us too.

If you want, you can come up to boulder in a few weeks. We are doing a 3.2L engine swap into my friends '92 SHO.

Email me, [email protected]

Jeramie

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Bump... I am taking only the taurus to the dyno/track.. The SC won't be fully assembled in time for the show.

Jeramie

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
I'm still planning on the dyno for Saturday, but may not make Sunday. In my case, I still have a disassembled Honda in my driveway :D

Are you skipping Sunday completely, or just not bringing the SC?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
at the end of july on a weekend i think it would be fun to have a taurus meet. i would really like to look at what people have done to there cars. and meet some of the other taurus enthusiasts.
if anyone is intrested please lets make this a possiblilty.
jorsh

·
Registered
147 Posts
Count another Coloradan here. I'd love to show you guys the new SHO. Plan something out, set it in stone, and I'm there.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im about to leave for work this morning but yeah i will try and think of some ideas and places and post them, get youre guys imput and then we can do it. i will prob. post on saturday or hopefully tonight.
josh

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
let me know what you think but i think a we could all meet at a sonic or something i belive there is one off of buckly that has a little lot next to it that could hold a few cars and then if someone is hungry or what have you, you can walk across the street and eat. so... give me some imput and tell me what you guys think is a good idea or spot.
jorsh

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Screw Aurora :p

j/k!

Anyone in the Boulder/Broomfield/Lafayette area?

We could have a tech session. I've got subframe connectors to weld on.. And Ron will be doing a trans fluid flush/filter change in his ATX SHO..

I wanna race a duratec in my '95 SE, just to see how close the 3.8L can keep up.

Who all has Gen II's??

Damn I still gotta do rod bearings on my '92 SHO.. I have too many cars..

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
It may be difficult to find a compromise location with people coming from both Aurora and the Boulder area :D Perhaps Broomfield. We could have drag races in the Flatirons Crossing parking lot :lol2:

Jeramie, you could probably whoop my Duratec right now. It's behaving badly.

What kind of bribe would it take to get you to weld on my SFCs too? :notworthy:

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
As far as the SFC go, I'm trying to get ahold of a local SHO guy that has a lift in his garage. Its really best to do the welding on a lift (where the car is supported by the wheels, not frame)

I have a welder to use and I'm pretty decent at welding.

I think we should all meet up at FlatIrons sometime, maybe at the red robin or something.

Also, check out www.coloradoracing.net

Lots of local stuff, though most is import related..

J-

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Hello?

Did you guys die?

<_<

Might be doin some mods next weekend if any of y'all wanna come hang out..

Jeramie

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry been a way for a while, yeah if anyone wants to set up a meet im down

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Hey, you guys DO know you're part of the Southern region right?
We've got a meet scheduled for the 17th of Sept.(yes this month)!!!, in San Antonio, TX. Now before ya'll start thinking we left you out, I put up a poll several weeks ago asking for input as to where people wanted to go, most of the members that replied said some where in the "center" of the region, basically because Texas is soo big. We all pretty much agreed upon San Antonio. Soo if you're up to it and don't have any plans for that weekend come meet some TCCA'ers

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
Hello All,

Sorry CO folks and South TCCA folks, I'm swamped with projects right now. I actually did think about coming down to TX, but since I haven't even found time to pull together a CO meet, I have to send my regrets this time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts