Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first i want to say that this site is awesome haha ive had my Taurus for a little over a year now and ive been wanting to make it mine instead of a boring stock that anyone can get but its hard to find aftermarket parts for it because no one customizes a Taurus (or so i thought) then i found this site and was surprised to see this many taurus owners who love theirs as much as i do haha

anyway

ive got about 1600 that i can put in my car and im wanting all new upholstery (the seats are in great condition so i will just have them reupholstered) and a paint job.
i pretty much have it all figured out except color scheme, i want to save as much as possible on the paint so i dont want anything two toned just solid but i want to get creative with the interior but honestly have no idea what to do does anyone have any ideas?

also im not sure what to do about my dash should i just get a black one from a junk yard or something or is there a site that has them or get it reupholstered too?

here is my car you cant see the interior too well but you will get the idea

http://taurusclub.com/forum/index.php?auto...iew&id=2126

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
You didn't say how mild or wild you want to paint it so I'm just going to throw this out there: Paint it canary yellow. Zebra skin interior would be kind of cool too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm partial to my red exterior and 2 tone tan leather interior...but i feel your pain, I have the usual small bubbles on the rear wells and I am trying to decide either to shoot the whole thing or just repairs.
I can't do anything crazy, partly because the wife will scrream and partly cause my kids think i'm old..lol and I am 35 :mj_banana:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha im 19 so im limited only my the laws :lol2: but yea i have those same bubbles.. even though no one usually notices i hate them and cant help but look at them every time i go to my car.. thanks for your input

and canary yellow isnt that bad of an idea but i was thinking black paint and two toned black and yellow interior (black base with yellow accents)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts