Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of some Coil Packs for my 98 SHO. I know I have one that is bad right now. But if I can get a few at a decent price then i will buy them. Let me know if you have any and how much you want for them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
QUOTE (Sean hart @ Jun 26 2009, 06:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=735482
I am in need of some Coil Packs for my 98 SHO. I know I have one that is bad right now. But if I can get a few at a decent price then i will buy them. Let me know if you have any and how much you want for them.[/b]
Unless you know how to check Coil packs with the right equipment and you have that equipment then you would be better off hustlin on over to Auto Zone and have them checked..there prices are good and the free checking off the car is Free as I said..

MarauderS ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew I had one that was bad. Went to autozone earlier and bought a new one. They said they could not test the old one. I knew it was bad though. I was just wondering if anyone had any spares laying around.

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
QUOTE (Sean hart @ Jun 26 2009, 10:19 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=735534
I knew I had one that was bad. Went to autozone earlier and bought a new one. They said they could not test the old one. I knew it was bad though. I was just wondering if anyone had any spares laying around.[/b]
There is always a couple floating around on Ebay. Sometimes new, sometimes used. I just grabbed a set of 8 new ones for ~225.00 plus shipping.
Used ones usually fetch around 20 - 25.00 in decent condition, but it is a crapshoot with used coils, especially the older white topped ones. I wouldn't put one in the rear head unless I was out of options.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts