Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I am in the process of putting in leather in my 1997 GS so I will have a complete set of cloth seats up for sale. There is nothing wrong with them. The driver side has power. No stains or anything, they look brand new. The back seat is a standard bench with no arm rest (who needs that anyway!) The fronts do not have map pockets. They are comfortable and look great! The only thing thats not included is the middle arm rest, but I am sure you already have one of those.

The driver seat is still installed, the pass and the back seats are out of the car now. This will be a pick up ONLY! They are way too heavy for any kind of shipping.

$100 or best. Just e-mail your offer. I can assist in installing these.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Rear seat is the only one avaiable. Use it for unexpected company to sleep on. Come and get it! $10 with $5 going to TCCA as a donation. Help the club and get yourself a clean seat.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FREE REAR SEAT !!! Come and get it! I have no where to store it and would rather see it put to use.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FREE REAR SEAT! Come and get it before I send it to the curb.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
james, lemme ask my mom if u didnt toss it already, nick took my shofa. g1 1/2 leather sho rear seat. i might be able to get urs in there.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, its still here. I don't have the heart to throw it away. Please take it so its not wasted.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
err... my mommy wont let me have it, sorry
just put it on ebay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts