Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New changes are coming to the whole chapter! Since the previous elected officials have been deemed un-active, and I have been appointed as a Chapter Mod. I'm taking the liberty of revamping this section. Starting with new elected officials. There will only be a President for now, we'll elect a Vice President as needed.

Please nominate a member with the following criteria:
Active within the past 2 monthS (as of 9/13/13)
Chapter listed as 'Pacific Northwest'

NOMINATIONS END ON SEPTEMBER 14TH, 2013!!! AFTER THAT WE'LL CREATE A POLL WITH THE NOMINEE'S AND THEN WE'LL VOTE!*

NOMINATED MEMBERS:
Josh_GL_Limited

*IF ONLY ONE MEMBER IS NOMINATED, HE/SHE, BY DEFAULT, BECOMES PRESIDENT

·
Owner of #RaceSable
2,398 Posts
How about me? Even if I'm not in same chapter I could still help!

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I nominate myself.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How about me? Even if I'm not in same chapter I could still help!
I can make you a 'Council Member' until we get things straightened out... You can help, but idk if Sam will let you have Chapter Mod status. You would have to ask him.

·
Owner of #RaceSable
2,398 Posts
That's fine by me! I'm always finding car shows for the northeast members to attend!

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,009 Posts
By virtue of my power as King of the Topic Finder, and as Chapter Mod of the West Coast forum, I hereby annex the PacNW forum and declare myself King over it too.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
By virtue of my power as King of the Topic Finder, and as Chapter Mod of the West Coast forum, I hereby annex the PacNW forum and declare myself King over it too.
I'll take that as a nomination for yourself? Wait, you're not listed as PacNW, so you're automatically ineligible!

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,009 Posts
I'll take that as a nomination for yourself? Wait, you're not listed as PacNW, so you're automatically ineligible!
I fail to see how Washington State is not part of the West Coast.

Besides, Holly was sold and spent the first four years in Washington. That counts. B)

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I fail to see how Washington State is not part of the West Coast.

Besides, Holly was sold and spent the first four years in Washington. That counts. B)
That's because Washington State is part of the Pacific Northwest Chapter.

The MEMBER has to be part of the PacNW Chapter, the car doesn't count.

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,009 Posts

The states in red are the west coast ;). I've never been sure why AZ is even in that chapter, to be honest. That's why I bought TCCA Southwest decals.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

The states in red are the west coast ;). I've never been sure why AZ is even in that chapter, to be honest. That's why I bought TCCA Southwest decals.
:p I know that! But the Pacific NW Chapter puts WA and OR into their own designation.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Due to only one member nominating, and the only other possible contestant conceding. We now have a new President!

Congratulations to me!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.