Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Ebay is typically your best bet for anything that is small and aftermarket like that. I got my side markers for like $30 shipped.

JR

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
I really can't think of any other place. Maybe try a search for clear corners and you can find something. I really think the only place you'll find something that's specialty like that would be ebay.

JR

·
Registered
26 Posts
http://makotoautotrends.com/ is where i got mine. of course that was about a week before I hit a deer.....

The cost me upwords of $45 though

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
You mean the reflector? Why not just cover that up with white reflective tape (you know, the white part of those red and white stripes on trucks)?

S

·
0 Posts
that reflector is sort of integrated into the corner light.. if you try to take it out you'll destroy the whole light. And no one sells just that piece.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
go to ur local vynil shop, and purchase some relective vynil decals to put over ur current ones

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
i don't like that sort of stuff. It's all or nothing!

Not to be a smart ass or anything: THEN WHY NOT PURCHASE THE WHOLE THING? Like you said, it's all or nothing, and besides, why would you wanna go through all that trouble anyways?

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by sabledale@Jul 29 2004, 11:25 PM
The whole thing wold cost more and then I would have a useless part lying around that noone would want. Its one of those little details that I like to mess with!
you mean that no one would want the original corner lights??.. I'll take them off your hands if you do indeed get the clear corners.. but they aren't worth that much.. $8 plus shipping.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts