Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone finished with their Christmas shopping yet? What did you get everyone??

I'm almost done... The boyfriend is taken care of after I order his FSTB/RSTB's for his Grand Prix I scored some Blu-Ray DVD's for him for $9.99 at Meijer this morning! Bought him The Transporter and The Transporter 2... The cats and dog are done (yes I buy christmas gifts for my pets!)... All that's left is to buy Elmo Live! for my son, something cute for my mom, and a few gift cards for the rest of my friends.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I don't go christmas shopping. I'm horrible at choosing presents, so I buy everyone cards and put money in them. Done.

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
I don't go christmas shopping. I'm horrible at choosing presents, so I buy everyone cards and put money in them. Done.
[/b]
half the fun is figuring out what everyone would like.
me and the girls are going to some stores tomorrow but i'll wait till all the crazy woman shoppers
are done.

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
I got my mom $400 worth of car repairs. :lol:

Not sure what I'm going to do for the rest of 'em.

·
Registered
971 Posts
I haven't started christmas shopping for my parents yet... tomorrow i'm doing some shopping, but that is of the 4 wheels with an engine variety for myself.

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
i may venture to Sears.
they have the sony blu ray player for :blink: 179 :blink:

i hope there's more then two :lol2:

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Little brother gets a >$100 tomtom (I'm so damn tired of being google maps master), gf gets a tatoo, I get a Kobalt tool set, everyone else can go shopping for themselves. We played Santa last year for a household with 3 kids, can't afford to do it this year.

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
Are you crazy? We never stock more than 2!
[/b]
great i won;t even waste my time.

after a horrible thanksgiving i drove by walmart and best buy. at like 9pm 30 deep.
are these people crazy. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
We're doing Secret Santa at work. That's the only person I need to shop for. This year for Christmas I'm just going to take my family out for a nice meal (a few days after the big feast, of course).

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
i got my brother, his gf, my sisters, my nephew, my freind mallory, still need to put in for my parents gift with my sis. and make a charcoal drawing for my buddy. its going to be of his lifted jeep cherokee. then im all set.

·
Premium Member
8,863 Posts
I love Black Friday!

I started at ~midnight last night going to different stores and have been out all night long with no sleep going to all the huge sales, etc. Everything is done in one crazy day... I love it! B)

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
Haven't even started.

I don't understand the allure of Black Friday. Even Fleet Farm at 1:30 in the afternoon was unbearable. If I hadn't had to return a coat and buy more extension cords I wouldn't've even thought about going.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Yeah, I was out there too, hit about 10 stores. Didn't spend too much though as most of my big ticket items like TV and fridge I got last year. Spent about 7 hours, didn't bother waiting in line because Best Buy and Circuit City didn't really have good blockbuster sales. Started at 5, finished by noon. No traffic at 4:45 in the morning, but it picked up after 9 or so.

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
Are you crazy? We never stock more than 2!
[/b]
great i won;t even waste my time.

after a horrible thanksgiving i drove by walmart and best buy. at like 9pm 30 deep.
are these people crazy. :dunno:
[/b][/quote]
:banana: i got one for 179. heck of a deal.

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
My plans may have changed. I'm contemplating getting a 130 gallon saltwater tank with 2 canister filters and a UV filter for $200. Just wouldnt be able to put it up until April or so when I get a 1st floor apt. I just don't think 1100 pounds of water would agree with the framing of this building.

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
I'm almost done, which is weird for me as I'm usually a Xmas Eve shopper.

Mom - New kitchen knife set and blade sharpener
Dad - A Hess Truck and something else, probably the Gulf or Sunoco truck...
Son - A "big boy" bike, helmet, Hess truck
Sister - no ideas

1 - 19 of 19 Posts