Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
i live on the carrollton/plano line. who says we all meet in the parking lot at 6 flags over Jesus/ prestonwoon fellowship church? its big...and when i say big..i mean BIG

theres a sonic across the street too :D

·
Registered
283 Posts
sounds like a plan for the dfw folks...i'll let y'all know if im for sure about bein there and when i will be but one of y'all post up on fordbastards about this and get some of them sho guys out..

and wait theres a 6flags by prestonwood? im confused havent been in that area since last oct and havent been in dallas period since i left in sept

·
Registered
575 Posts
no there isnt it was a joke aout the big ass church over there. so eleanor you live over by miday and park and all that? I have to drive through plano to go to the hospital all the time.

·
Registered
283 Posts
knew about the big ass church....but was unaware of the joke..guess thats what i get for livin in the HEB. but im kinda startin to miss it...at least the speedyness of it..not the traffic. but i will know for sure sometime next week if i'll be there

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Just finished my last final exam. Let the modding begin!!

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
*jealous* Mark, not only are you done with school...you're in a warm climate.

I have a week of classes left, and then a week of finals. And it's currently snowing....

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hmmm. I'm pretty much available all week. Leaving for Lubbock on Friday or Saturday, and I'll be back the day after Christmas.

Luke, where has rust attacked the wagon? Blasts... I still need to go TB shopping for that car.

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
party at Rood's house!

don't be concerned if you wake up to see a guy passed out in a green Contour parked in front of your house.

If the weather is nice this week, I'm going to work feverishly on the wagon's rust and possibly the SHO's alternator (assuming the replacement arrives). Otherwise, I'm free to do whatever, whenever.

I have a craving for fajitas.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Who wants to pay for my gas?

:makeadeal:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
mark = in. I might have a new set of HID's by then! Yay for me being a ric0r.

Anyone want to buy my 4300k Phillips HIDs?! :makeadeal:

21 - 40 of 72 Posts
About this Discussion
71 Replies
13 Participants
spridget
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing