Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Where is the American Motorsports chip???

J

·
0 Posts
There is also an American Motorsport chip available.

American Motorsport is programming my diablo chip - I'll be sure to post my results.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Opps, didnt notice I added the s on there. Sorry bout that.

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by americanmotorsport.com+Apr 28 2004, 02:21 AM-->QUOTE (americanmotorsport.com @ Apr 28 2004, 02:21 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-mth676
@Apr 27 2004, 11:39 PM
Where is the American Motorsports chip???

They forgot mine aas an option

American MotorSport (no "s"). There is another company somewhere with a similar name. [/b]
I added it on there for you.

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
As most people have only purchased one chip...

this thread should be titled "Which brand chip do you have"

least it would more accurately represent the poll results :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
It should be noted above that Superchips no longer makes custom chips, but has been replaced by the part-owned subsidiary SCT, out of which we are a dealer and also were involved in the pre-production and development.

In addition, it should be noted that out of all brands above, we are the only ones that can flash modules and that we are the only ones that can change ALL parameters in the EEC.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
I prefer tostitos, although doritos have been a fave of mine for sometime........

:p

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Originally posted by americanmotorsport.com+Jun 27 2004, 03:00 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (americanmotorsport.com @ Jun 27 2004, 03:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Baby SHO@Jun 27 2004, 01:15 PM
apten performance does custom chips as well....

apten-us.com
Actually, Apten has also been bought out as Brian no longer works there at works at SCT. [/b][/quote]
Yeah, but a bunch of us are still using the Apten chips (and happily, I might add.)

·
Registered
117 Posts
jet chip. seems to work fine. only $225.00 when i bought mine. brian :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by duratecchie@Jun 27 2004, 01:29 PM
I prefer tostitos, although doritos have been a fave of mine for sometime........

:p
:funnypost:

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Apten chip RULZ all :D

·
Registered
437 Posts
Originally posted by mikehawk@Jul 9 2004, 02:09 PM
americanmotorsport > superchips
That plus Superchips, Inc. no longer makes custom chips, they are all off the shelf, unless you go with SCT, for whom we are a vendor for and were involved in developing the software for.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Superchip, being that with the chip i must use premium fuel and premium fuel here goes for $2.50 plus ive opted to remove it for now and am very happy that the 80 pro-flow works fine with stock electronics and the performance is just fine with 87 octane, saving me a couple of bucks on every tank full.

In my opinion the best chip for a car, is no chip. ;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts