Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the skinny:

Air and Water show. It's at Navy Pier in downtown Chicago on Aug. 21-22nd. We will be meeting up on Saturday, August 21st. Exact time is as yet to be determined, but the show itself is from 9am to 4pm. Parking in downtown Chicago is pretty expensive, so expect to pay around $20+ for the day for parking. I live about 45 minutes south of downtown, so anyone coming from the south can meet up with me and carpool. There are a ton of good restaraunts around, so we can eat anywhere. There is also a fireworks show that nite if anyone wants to stay that late.

Contact either myself (silvapain) or Xavier (Xmann01) so we can all meet up. Anyone/everyone is welcome, even those MI people :D .

For more info on the show:
http://chicago.citysearch.com/profile/11471331

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Yes people... lets go do this! I want this to be a decent meet. We need to know who IS coming so we can kinda come up with a centralized meet spot so we can check out each other's cars and hang out for a little bit and then head out to the lake. WOO!!! :chili:

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Silva, are you going to be taking the same way you took to McCormick place (57, to Dan Ryan)? If so I would love to join up with you, or whatever...

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
I might go, just depends on my schedule :huh:

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Jeremy if you make it, dont faint at the sight of my car! I will try to make it look half decent!

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
ASHLEY! you dont want to give him a heart attack! :D

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
:rofl: @ Ash & SV. I will try not to faint if I can make it ;)

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
UPDATE:

I am planning on leaving my apartment around 11AM, putting us downtown right around noon. We will go to an excellent pizza place called Gino's East for dinner. They can accomodate group really well, and the pizza is some of the best. I plan on being back at my apartment around 8-9PM.

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
UPDATE:

Here is the list of people who are/might be coming:

Are:
Daniel J (silvapain)
Xavier (Xmann01)
Nick (SaturdaysVulcan)
Mike (Mikeys_Taurus)
Dave (taurus_guy)

Possible:
Xee
Jeremy (n2_space)
Jason (Jason8225)
Parker (Golovko)
Ashley (Firespirit)

If I am in error about or have forgotten anyone, please let me know. If anyone needs directions to my apartment, PM or email me, and I will give you my address so you can Mapquest it. Oh, and don't forget to bring cash for dinner, as well as to help out with the parking please, and feel free to bring friends if you want.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hey everyone, I'll definitely be there. It will be kind of a long drive from South Dakota but I'm looking foward to it. I'm trying to get the taurus to look half way decent, so you guys dont kick me out of the club when you see it. :D
Also I need to mapquest some directions to where ever we are meeting.

Thanks
Dave

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Well come on Kim! Bring that Honduh of yours! :)

-Nick S.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts