Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess this guy got SHOwed a thing or two...

Look here

:notworthy:

:beat-chevy:

:banana:

·
Registered
533 Posts
lol pretty nice find !

I want to see the face of a guy with a corvette owned by a taurus ! :D

J

·
0 Posts
Wow, it's sad how little those guys know about the SHO. They say the vette can beat him in curves... doubtful IMO. If the SHO has all the suspension mods (which I'm sure it does if it's blown, etc.) then he shouldn't have any isssues on a street course. Plus they say the SHO will top out at 130... what a joke! :lol: The people I have heard of with blown V6 SHO's, once finished, have great reliability and can easily put over 400 HP to the ground (I believe with other engine mods). Anyways, I feel that they really have a lot to learn about the SHO's. I also have to disagree with their taste in looks. ;) Everybody's got a Vette, those are nothing special, but SHO's are now pretty rare and unique. :) But, they aren't Taurus freaks like we are, so I guess they don't appreciate such things, to each their own though. :)

on a side note... just to make it clear, we do not endorse trash talking on other forums, so please don't go post on that forum "in defense" of the SHO. Just let it go... (after all, it did win ;) )

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
You can call this b/s or not, i frankly don't care but i raced a vette (probally like 92-94 vette automatic) in my black SHO from like a 10mph roll and raced up to about 70mph and then i hit my brakes cuz there is usually a cop that hangs out near the end of my street, as i slowed down, he slowed down slower then me and wouldn't even ride up next to me or even look at me....

Edit to say: SHO 4 TeH wIn!!!1!!one!!eleven!!1

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Originally posted by jason8225@Sep 27 2004, 08:18 PM
on a side note... just to make it clear, we do not endorse trash talking on other forums, so please don't go post on that forum "in defense" of the SHO. Just let it go... (after all, it did win ;) )
I know we don't, but I'm guessing there will be replies from the SHOForum. In fact, I just posted it there before I read the rest of the thread. Sorry if I'm going to be the start of a little SHO vs. 'vette war :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
i beat it's one of the texas guys over on shoforum. Texartony on shoforum has a fast ass gen 2 s/c sho, and he lives in texas. I also love how quicly they are to jump on a car that's atleast 9 years old and costs about a 1/10 of what a brand new vette does.

2004 corvette - $50,000

1995 Ford Taurus SHO - $5,000

knowing you just whoooped an american muscle car's ass - PRICELESS!

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by Tman@Sep 27 2004, 09:22 PM
i beat it's one of the texas guys over on shoforum. Texartony on shoforum has a fast ass gen 2 s/c sho, and he lives in texas. I also love how quicly they are to jump on a car that's atleast 9 years old and costs about a 1/10 of what a brand new vette does.

2004 corvette - $50,000

Attachments

J

·
0 Posts
Even better yet, they said it was a late 80's model, so you could pick up one for what? like $1500? Then drop like $5k on it for S/C and suspesion and everything, and you have a $6500 car that can do all that. :lol: B)

·
Registered
550 Posts
Too Funny!!!!!!! My wife is a Vette freak...(she had an 87-Very fast but ROUGH!), Se'll be getting this link!!!

FORD= First On Race Day!!!

B) :tcca:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Now that's what I like to see, someone zSHOwing a Vette who's boss. It reminds me of the time I burnt an IROC Camaro in my Cougar. I'm a huge fan of the underdog.

J

·
0 Posts
I know exactly what you mean. My aunt has a 94 V8 T-Bird. Really quick car, I love driving that thing. B)

·
Registered
594 Posts
ahh that takes me back to when i had my sho and it poped its tranny racing that vette...to say the least i won the first gear pull out only cause he didn't know i was racing..but that besides the point...only to second..clunk..broke the tranny case... i gave the underbody and good oil over :)...

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Originally posted by n2_space+Sep 27 2004, 09:27 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (n2_space @ Sep 27 2004, 09:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tman@Sep 27 2004, 09:22 PM

2004 corvette - $50,000

.... [/b][/quote]
No, no, no.............this one's MUCH better :lol: :lol: :grin2: ---referring to n2space's "w" that's not showing up in the quote...
http://media1.funnyjunk.com/pics/word.jpg' alt='' width='394' height='500' class='attach' />[/url]

I hate when people can't admit their sports car is inferior to a late 80's 4 door family sedan. The funny part is they told him to take the SHO to the twisties. I know plenty of SHO's that live to run in the twisties. They also told him to take it up to 170, and see what the SHO has then. Once again SHO's live in the upper RPM ranges. Maybe they should do a little research and stop pissing me off....:grin2:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
i got dominated by a blue 'vette, father and son out for a weekend drive together, i pull up next to them at a traffic light, make eye contact with both the father(driving) and son and it was on. i know the light rotation for every light in the area, it turned green and i was gone............only to be passed and left in the dust before i got completely across the intersection, haha, but then again i have a stock (basically) SE, not a s/c SHO.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Let's go SHO! I can't believe that guy had cojones that are that large...he actually admitted it.

Screw all the 'vette drivers and naysayers...

JR

1 - 19 of 19 Posts