·
Premium Member
725 Posts
Looks like one of my kids' toys..... Fake lookin'

18's, IMO would be the max, and an ideal size fer Pimpin' Da Bull

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
he wishes that was his girl,but damn! shes hot! cant believe dude thinks its a 2000, lmao, sucker born every minute. :ripped:

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Originally posted by nosho96gl@Feb 19 2004, 12:16 PM
heres another one.  he's having a custom v12 built this guy is a winner the car isnt even a 2000

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/468681/1
A twin turbo V8?
Someone should call the number he gave just to see if he tries to lie over that as well.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
that second dude's a hoser. A twin turbo V8 and no pics.

-mobiuslogic

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Originally posted by WarSong@Feb 19 2004, 02:40 PM
Lexani and Lexus aren't the same thing.
huh?
please tell me u didnt think that i thought lexani and lexus were the same thing, i wrote the lexanis would look better on a lexus .

·
Registered
51 Posts
Originally posted by mobiuslogic@Feb 19 2004, 02:38 PM
that second dude's a hoser. A twin turbo V8 and no pics.

-mobiuslogic
Man, to put twin-turbos in a 5.0L Mustang, you need to do some slice and dice with the shock towers to get it to fit, and that car is made to house a V8. Imagine the amount of sheetmetal mods to fit that under the hood of a Taurus.

I would tend to side with mobius until proven otherwise with good quality pics...

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Holy ****ing s***, that b**** is ****ing smoking! I'd like to **** her in the *** while slapping my **** into her **** while yelling, "b****! You're one smoking hot b**** ****, **** with ***** *** and ****!!!!!"

She's pretty cute.

·
Registered
206 Posts
20's on a Taurus are a waste. Number one, the biggest you can go is 20 x 7.5 and that is with a huge a** spacer. Being that it is 7.5 it looks like a bike tire. And it raises the ride height of the car like 2 feet. I saw one today in Fla that looked like a 4 wheeler.

Maybe Cap should get 20's.

j/k

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Originally posted by TrueBlue@Feb 19 2004, 04:55 PM
Holy ****ing s***, that b**** is ****ing smoking! I'd like to **** her in the *** while slapping my **** into her **** while yelling, "b****! You're one smoking hot b**** ****, **** with ***** *** and ****!!!!!"

Watch yer ****ing language!!!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Originally posted by DayOff@Feb 19 2004, 10:14 PM
20's on a Taurus are a waste. Number one, the biggest you can go is 20 x 7.5 and that is with a huge a** spacer. Being that it is 7.5 it looks like a bike tire. And it raises the ride height of the car like 2 feet. I saw one today in Fla that looked like a 4 wheeler.

Maybe Cap should get 20's.

j/k
As long as i can lift it 10" too.

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by spridget+Feb 20 2004, 02:07 AM-->QUOTE (spridget @ Feb 20 2004, 02:07 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-TrueBlue
@Feb 19 2004, 04:55 PM

Watch yer ****ing language!!! [/b]
Yeah cut the ****ing s***. And ur a mod dawg, **** man, watch what the **** you say.

Oh yeah, and the chick is cute.

One thing I noticed is that it seems like he's using Cardomain as an advertising place. "I am the CEO of blah blah motErs" Um, yeah where do I sign up for an a** raping on a car, from a guy who can't spell the name of his own business correctly.

And yeah, the girl is cute. Did I say that already?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts