Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

41 - 60 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Thanks everyone for signing up, hey dont forget if you are a member and have not signed up do so. New members dont be shy about sign'n up.

ALL MEMBERS SHOULD SIGN THIS.
it be awesome to have everyone on here...

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Thanks everyone for adding, keep it up. If your not on here and a member even if you not new, still post.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
First name is Paul, but since nimz can be the only paul, I go by andrew, rocking out in the middle of nowhere around alexandria, indiana.
Not much else to say, other than I may have the fastest duratec in the region....:p

Andrew

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome to the chapter. Be sure to check out the ROTBs section for the big meet in Michigan. :D
[/b]
Pepse (AKA Jim Sekola), Chetek, WI; about 45 minutes north of Eau Claire or 90 minutes ENE of Mpls/StPaul. And this is my first say-so on this BBS.

Peace. Pepse.

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
It would look like more people were signing up, but every other post is basically Skindred thanking people for signing up and trying to get members to sign up as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
ROLL CALL-- Eric from beautiful downtown Batavia Illinoiz- The Windmill City- home of Fermilab- a wonderful place to live- (can y'all tell I'm a Realtor? :mj_banana: )

96 Sable LS Wagon Duratec 49K(can I be assistant vice-president of the Sable sub chapter? :eek: )
93 Tempo V6 Vulcan 99K
01 Ranger Edge Vulcan 75K

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't know how wanted i am but its been a long time so i am just saying hi to all the mid-west fellas and ladies.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
It would look like more people were signing up, but every other post is basically Skindred thanking people for signing up and trying to get members to sign up as well.
[/b]
more people are signing up, its not every other post. Im just trying to get people who are just viewing this to sign up to the chapter that are in this chapter.

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Murry Dixon
Goldsmith, IN

i own a 1995 MTX SHO thats aesthetically modded... and currently damaged due to an encounter with a deer. :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Art
Lansing, Michigan
i work at a local ford dealer :ford:
[/b]

lol yea i work at ford in burlington wi its great using the lifts and getting the discounts lol

41 - 60 of 268 Posts