Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else watching the Chapelle's Show marathon on now? I'm recording the whole five hours. I haven't seen a show this funny since the Simpsons first came out.

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
"Now I am black....finally have a place to call home......Good bye fried rice, hello fried chicken......and i now that i am black and all, i always wanted to say this........'Fer Shizzle'"

Tiger Woods on Racial Draft - Chappelle Show

·
Registered
76 Posts
ugh...i love chappelle, might go to his show in clemson...

though i'm sorta noticing things like at school...i've seen every episode from day one...watched his stand-up back on hbo back in 01...and well people keep askin do you watch chappelle...its sad when people who just start ask me and my friends who will skip and drop anything for that show. The lil john thing was funny at first...but it was sorta stolen *seriously* from me and my friends...we talked about lil john, and then the ying yang twins and how they always say that obnoxious babble ahhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...lol we talked about that in december so i'm waitin for him to do that too. but the best thing was the black white supremicst, i have it on dvd and i dl'd it...off kazaa...ah one of the best shows out there right now.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
" I dont believe your pappy, he may be rich but he aint happy. Tells ya bout work and ya want to be him. But whens the last time ya got to see him? He works hard, why? So u can go out and buy, a bunch of s***, that u dont need, driven by your punk a** hopes and greed. Thats why, I say, F*** It !

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Originally posted by stever@Apr 11 2004, 08:14 AM
" I dont believe your pappy, he may be rich but he aint happy. Tells ya bout work and ya want to be him. But whens the last time ya got to see him? He works hard, why? So u can go out and buy, a bunch of s***, that u dont need, driven by your punk a** hopes and greed. Thats why, I say, F*** It !
That was one weird skit. I didn't really find it that funny.

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
2004- Man Bloomberg is f***in' up
1980s - Man Carter is f***in up
1860 - Man Lincoln is f***in' up
<other person>: Son, white people in general is f***in' up.
Look dey coming.
1600s - Man the trees are f***in up. Oh look there is a boat with some white people on it. Let me go see what they want

2-weeks later

Man I am f***ed up!

---------------------------

that was a funny script

·
Registered
54 Posts
From teh Samuel Jackson skit"
"It'll get ya drunk!" "Good muthaf***in' choice mutha f***a!!!"

Rick james skit"

"Cocain is a hell of a drug"

"Cold as ice!!"

·
Registered
41 Posts
from the making the band skit:

breeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssst miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllkkkkkkkkkkkk.....you made my day-yay.

so you just gonna sit there and do ya taxes? is that what's goin on in the streets doin ya taxes? i'm shuttin down the studio.

farnsworth, bring me a ham sandwich!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts