Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday I changed my oil, and nothing particularly exciting happened. The car ran fine after the change, and I was on my way to my father's house, when I had to stop to drop off a movie and get a card for my grandfather for father's day. So I go to drop off the movie, and my girlfriend goes to get the card. While I'm waiting for her to come back outside, I notice a little pool of red liquid next to my driver's side door, that is running down the hill. My first though: "Holy Shnikes, it's ATF." I get out, and look under the car, and see something dripping out from the engine compartment. Second thought: "Great...that's all I need right now...a new transmission." I touch the red liquid and feel that it is cool. Third thought: "ATF should be hot...I just drove about five miles, and it should be warm by now...wtf?" I put my hand under what was dripping from the engine, and it's just water, probably from my A/C... Fourth thought: "God, I'm glad that's not atf!"
I notice a little stream of this red liquid, and walk around to the other side of the car. It appears that the person who had parked here before me had dumped out some red fruit punch, and it was trickling underneath my car. Fifth thought: "That stupid bastard. I ought to beat the crap out of them for making me think my trans was dead and they'll pay for that, those stupid %&$*( &%^#@ @##$%$#$"

Anyways...the trans was not leaking. I am just an idiot. I almost shat myself, and I looked stupid in the process.

JR

By the way, the fruit punch smelled VERY fruity!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Thwack! Was it you that dumped the fruit punch in the driveway?!?

Kick! Punch! Stomp! "That'll teach you, beotch!" Spit. Kick! Stomp!

Victim: WTF? I didn't know you were thirsty, man. Please, no more... I'll make you some Kool-Aid. :p :lol2:

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol...I was so pissed. My girlfriend came out of the store and saw me about to break down and start throwing s***...then, after I realized that it was just kool-aid, I got pissed at myself for being pissed and acting like an a$$hole...

JR

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
hahahahhahah :lol2:

Taurus pranks, part 1

I have 3 nieghtbors that have tauruses. It would be a nice april fools joke to go over at about 5am and dump a few cans of fruit punch under their cars. :lol2:

Too funny

-DC

·
Registered
424 Posts
Been there, done that! A few weeks back as I pulled the Sable back into the driveway I noticed this big puddle on the concrete where I always park. I get out to look, and it's red fluid, I'm like WTF! happened now! I'm freaking thinking the worst, all I need is tranny problems. I looked under the car and couldn't find any leaks, so I think maybe somebody else had parked there while I was gone, I go in the house to check if my wife had seen anybody else park there, she says no but I did see the neighbors kid spill a red slurpe there, I rush back out to look and sure enough the red fluid is sweet and sticky! Boy did I feel like a arse! :blush:

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Uh....all I got to say is......

OWNED !!!!!!

got owned by yourselves no less :lol2: .....hey, don't punch me.... :punchbob:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts