Premium Member
952 Posts
Moved to the correct forum.

-Dan

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops, had two different browsers open at the same time and I must have gotten confused.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I've got one. I'll take pics later. It's a Sony 10 Disc with MP3 capable reader. I've got it mounted in the trunk.

·
Registered
147 Posts
If you are looking for mounting ideas, I have mine under the front passenger seat. It is an AudioVox 10 disk unit. The unit faces to the rear. I can just lean over a little, reach under the seat and pop out the cartridge. Of course, I pull over and park the car before doing something like that.
The adapter cable I purchased has about 15 feet of cable, so there was more than enough cable to get from the Rear Control Unit to the passenger seat.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I got a 10 Disc FM Modulated CD Changer for sale. See the ad in the For Sale section. Cheap

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I have one of those in my Villager. It is nice! The only thing is that it doesn't like MP3 disks

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
All CD Changer are weak. You will use deck! Same price, can get for nice. Sound quality on maximum.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Personally I think it's better than CD Deck. That way I can listen to AM/FM, CD, or Tape if I want to. And as for having to change disks, It will never happen. I have all of my CDs compressed down to MP3 on disks. So I have all of my CDs in the changer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a sony CDX 757MX 10 disc mounted under the 3rd seat in the T-Wag.
It's mated to a sony CDA 600x cassette deck and I ran the wires under the door frame panels and through the opening in the back seat to the cargo area. I like the ability to listen to tapes, cd MP3s or radio also. The remote also comes in handy when I am washing the cars, working, etc. No pictures yet but it's pretty cool there. Swapping discs can be a pain sometimes but I just picked up an extra magazine for it on ebay for $15 including shipping!

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Nobody listen to tape. You will listen to only CD!

With CD visor, I have 50 CD changer. Only needs arm.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Can you hook up amps and subs to a cd changer as easy as you can a regular head unit? How do you do it?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by 96Sleeper@Dec 29 2003, 02:10 PM
Can you hook up amps and subs to a cd changer as easy as you can a regular head unit? How do you do it?
I checked today at a car audio shop, he said that it could, and you'd have to wire the amp through the speakers or something as long as you still have the stock unit. Dont quote me on that though

1 - 17 of 17 Posts