Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
You could get an aftermarket cat with a high flow rate. One with CARB certification will be more than enough for emmisions legality in any state. Check summit racing or jeg's or somewhere like that. I couldn't tell you how much it would cost though.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.