Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I'll bring along a batch of gooey chocolate brownies. If my daughter is going to trash the kitchen, something good might as well come out of it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
hey I can help out I don't live far from Carlisle I can bring a charcoal grill if its aloud if anyone wants to contact me call my cell 484-818-3328 just let me know before Friday so I know what to get

·
Registered
274 Posts
I've got 4 big serving bowls for chips/cookies/snackies. (things that won't spoil in the heat). Will make a grocery run on Thursday afternoon if anyone thinks of anything else.

·
Registered
48 Posts
only gas or propane grills are allowed. I can gladly grab some hot dogs/sausage, if someone wants to bring buns. I should be able to grab a small thing of ketchup. I will also be bring a cooler and 2 or 3 chairs. Can not wait for this weekend, I got a 4 day weekend. Let the party begin.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
So we have the primary ingredients.....although additions are welcome.....I have some hamburger meat, brats, buns, water, cooler, Two gas grills. 1 Standalone and 1 Weber Q tabletop model. Brownies, Cutlery, and additional coolers are welcome.....

Also if anyone has a cable lock we might be able to lock items each night to the tent saving from transporting off show field everyday.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts