Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been tasked by Taurus Daily Driver with setting up a listing for items that people may be bringing to Ford Nationals Carlisle, PA Obviously vehicles and personal items but I am getting at community property items like food, grills, coolers, condiments, cutlery plates etc....

I will start and we can update weekly with the final list....Say June 2nd fair enough? The Monday before Carlisle Events.

I will start.

2011TAURUSSEL........Cooler, Ice, chips, drinks....water.... I can add burgers, hot dogs etc but I will hold those items until someone can commit with a grill.. I will have to check Carlisle Events site but I want to say that only Gas Grills are permitted. Charcoal is too risky.

Next?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sliver02......cooler, chairs, soda (2 liter to 1 liter bottles). If we get a grill, I can gladly bring buns and hot dogs rolls. I am getting really excited about Ford Nationals this year.

·
Registered
392 Posts
mikey_vr.... I can bring things that can survive a long drive....

Im not sure what to bring so Id rather be given a small list of things to bring...

·
Registered
189 Posts
To bad you wont have this closer to home. I would totally come. But sadly i live in arkansas and thats a long way to drive. May be next time guys.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I have a small gas grill with 10lb propane tank. But, I'll only be there Friday. :(

I was thinking about throwing a pork shoulder on the smoker the weekend before to make some pulled pork! But, the weather needs to cooperate (no rain). I'd also need some means to heat it up once I'm there.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We could probably use a supplemental grille but I have a tabletop propane camping style grill to start with. It wi be good for burgers chicken hot dogs and steak whatever people bring...

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If anyone that is attending for all three days or at least Friday and Saturday would like to volunteer a medium to full size gas grill for the event please speak up.

·
Registered
392 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have another propane camping grill. I might be able to get a better working one if i find it. but the one i have is like 50-60 years old. lol not sure if it will help much...

·
Owner of #RaceSable
2,398 Posts
I'm bringing some bread, peanut butter and fluff and 12 pack of mountain dew

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have at least one grill table top model possibly two.

2011TAURUSSEL
Table Top Grill (Possibly 2 definitely 1)
Cooler/Water/Ice/drinks
Baked Beans
Some plates/Napkins/Cutlery

Since I have the Table Top Grill can anyone provide a Folding table? Due to the bulkiness and off size locals preferred but anyone that can help please advise.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Should I still bring knives, forks and spoons? cups??

1 - 20 of 27 Posts