Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got stuck in about 8-10" of unplowed snow today, had no shovel, and to top it off, in an area with no cell service. I was about ready to give up and walk for a while, when I figured I might as well try using shreds of cardboard from a box in my back seat. Got me unstuck, although fairly slowly :)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yikes.

hmm i seem to be stuck in the snow. WAIT, my trusty cardboard box will get me out of this slippery situation!

nifty.
McGuyver style

:D
Michael
[/b]
lol.

I haven't figured out what to do when your stuck sub frame deep in loose sand though. Got myself towed out of that by making a signal fire, come to think of it, I used a cardboard box...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tips for getting yourself out of deep snow: obtain string, bubble gum, and a ballpoint pen. MacGuyver style.
[/b]
Don't see how those materials can help...

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
Tips for getting yourself out of deep snow: obtain string, bubble gum, and a ballpoint pen. MacGuyver style.
[/b]
Don't see how those materials can help...
[/b][/quote]

sure they can... stick the gum to the front bumper, stick the string in the gum, tie the string around the pen, and then stick the pin in towing package on someone's truck :thumb:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sure they can... stick the gum to the front bumper, stick the string in the gum, tie the string around the pen, and then stick the pin in towing package on someone's truck :thumb:
[/b]
Severely questioning the ability of that whole setup to withstand any force...

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

You gotta have faith in it for it to work :lol2:

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Dude, have you ever watched MacGuyver?

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Dude, have you ever watched MacGuyver?
[/b][/quote]
I was about to say that. MacGyver is my hero :grin2:

MacGyver is a non-violent action-adventure hero. Faced with danger, MacGyver’s first reaction is always to stop for a moment and think.

Armed with only a Swiss Army Knife, a roll of Duct tape, and whatever materials happen to be lying around, ex DXS agent, and now field operative for the Phoenix Foundation, MacGyver applies common sense and basic principles of science to imaginatively outwit his adversaries.
[/b]
http://www.macgyveronline.org/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts