Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with everybody and their brother getting a TV show these days, (Rides, Funkmaster Flex) I was just wondering if anybody watches any other car shows. What are everyones favorites? Which ones are good and why?

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Used to watch High Rev Tuners, but I don't think that show is on anymore. I like Cut, Chop, & Rebuild. There are a lot of shows that I like, but I don't pay attention to the names.

The 24/7 Bush realty show is cool. Speed channel is my favorite.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I like watching Trucks and Horsepower TV.

·
Registered
902 Posts
:banana: i wish i had there money wonder where they get all the cash flow??? :banana:

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Funk master flex, rides, pimp my ride, all the morning spike tv shows, and then speed channel, monster garage and OCC thats about it

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
I watch Car and Driver TV and occasionally Trucks.

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
When I was visiting family in the UK, I watched Top Gear a lot. I download their latest shows on kazaa now...other than that, Speed channel - for the Dakar and WRC coverage mostly.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I cant stand Funkmaster Flex. He acts like he does all the work, he doesn't do crap. Thats like saying the interior decorator built the house. Now Horsepower TV is the poop. Pimp my Ride is pretty cool too. But I never miss American Chopper. B)

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
The 2 I like most are Car and Drive and, Motor Week.

I mostly like the shows where the review a new or old car. And they give the price and all the trim levels of a car and sometimes they do comparision test with sports cars or luxury cars or the little sport compact cars. These shows you can learn alot from. As far as prices and knowing almost everting about every car.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I cant stand Funkmaster Flex. He acts like he does all the work, he doesn't do crap.
I completly agree. He gives a very broad idea of what he is thinking and then all the real customizers tell HIM what THEY are going to do with the car. He is overhyped and a fake, kinda like a politicial.

I like Car and Driver, Horsepower TV, Trucks, American chopper when they are not showing re-runs, same goes for American Hotrod, and monster Garage.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Monster Garage, OCC, Pimp My ride, HorsePower TV On the occasion Trunckin
and i watch NASCAR religiously lol

I even have old races from a few years ago on tape that ive seen before and if im bored on my day off ill sit home and watch them if nothing else is going.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I used to enjoy Supertuner TV, & NOPI TV.. but they're not on now. SportsCar Revolution, Tuner Transformation are O.K. Popular Hot-Rodding TV & Horsepower TV are probably the best. I LOVE World Rally Championship Racing, Formula 1, ALL Sports Car/Road Racing coverage(IMSA,SCCA,Speed World Challenge,Etc)... I HATE NASCAR!!! BORING!!!!!
:rolleyes: :puke:
NHRA & NDRA are cool too, but even they start to bore me after awhile. Road Racing RULZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!
:notworthy: :chili: :banana:
"REAL Racers, turn in BOTH directions!!"
B)

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Originally posted by Nick986@May 4 2004, 04:07 PM
I watch Car and Driver TV and occasionally Trucks.
i like these also, i watch them occasionally

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Pimp My Ride, Rides, Hi-Rev Tuner, Trucks, Monster garage

Yea that sums it up....bout the only thing i watch really...rides is on now as we speak...how strange :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts