Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today there is a car show at Gibraltar Trade Center in Taylor off of Eureka Rd. I think it cost $2 to get in the place. It's a sweet show, they have burn out contest and such. I'll probably be entering the Blazer, Maybe i'll win something.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I heard that was mostly a ricer show. Too bad, call me when they are interested in American cars!

G

·
I went to that...they were pretty much ricers, but some of them were nice as all can be...there was a older Buick Regal there, with a corvette engine. *drool* i wanted that car, it was towed up. :lol2: But inside, they had a few classics, a couple model t's, bel air, galaxies, huge ass lincolns. I enjoyed myself :) they're having a classic one soon too. :)

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Was it an outdoor show or did they allow the cars inside?

I might send them an e-mail to see if they would hold another show for car clubs. They might if they can get enough people to show up.

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got a bunch of pictures, it was mostly a ricer show, but it's still cool to see all these new things that people are doing andhow they do them.

That regal with the vette engine owned, beautiful.

An older suburban with an "Incredible Hulk" paint job, and 26" Rims, that was sweet.

So many cool cars.

I prolly seen you "MySablesNameIsBruce", i was there from about 10:30am to after the muffler rapping contest.

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea like, all these little ricers come up infront of the DJ booth and they put their car in neutral and start revvin their exaust.

IMHO I think this saleen mustang was the best....mmm it was sexy..

G

·
Originally posted by bumpin_taurus@Aug 23 2004, 07:18 AM
Yea like, all these little ricers come up infront of the DJ booth and they put their car in neutral and start revvin their exaust.

IMHO I think this saleen mustang was the best....mmm it was sexy..
omg, that car was the ****!!

That hulk car was sweet, i had just arrived when he was driving it onto the the pinic area...I really liked the paint job. But the Regal, takes the cake. My friend that went with me, she said the same thing you did. "its beautiful" and indeed it was.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts