Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any fellow members that stay in mi that will attending the show tomorrow? I will post picks of my club members and I later tommorw!

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
what show???

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
I assume you mean the show @ the SilverDome? I was registered but I gotta work at 3pm, so no go for me.

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
If its the one at the silver dome i'll be there. Was going to enter the blazer until i found out it was like $75 to accutally enter it. *shrugs* I'll be seeing some nice celebrity cars so I don't care if im entered or not.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
im not goin, have too much homework and seemed a lil too ghetto for me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The show was no gettho at all. If you don't like hip hop music then it might not have been for you. Overall the show was pretty impresive with all kinds of import and domestic cars. It will take a minute to post my pictures of the show because my computer is acting funky. Just keep checking back for the pic's, will update this week.

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
i wanted to go soooo bad, but i ended up getting really sick yesterday so i couldn't go. :( ....i was suppossed to go up there with my cousin and her boyfriend. him and all his friends were suppossed to enter their trucks in the show. i gotta find out if they did and if anyone won anything. my cousins boyfriends truck is pretty sweet!! and he just bought a 97 Taurus GL for a winter car about a month ago. i told him to come on here, but he never has time. he got the car really cheap. he just had to replace the transmission on it. which he did himself. and he's also putting bags on it. :lol2: ... he installed some on his truck and now he's putting some on the taurus. he wants to do mine too, but i don't think the hubbie is gonna go for that. :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's pretty cool. I'm sorry that you had to miss the show because it was some really hot stuff there. Like I said above I will post those picks when I can get my computer working. Where does your friend stay, I would like to get with him on putting on those bags on his ride. I have a 98 SE 24v and was thinking about doing the same thing.

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Originally posted by Swave232@Sep 13 2004, 05:13 PM
That's pretty cool. I'm sorry that you had to miss the show because it was some really hot stuff there. Like I said above I will post those picks when I can get my computer working. Where does your friend stay, I would like to get with him on putting on those bags on his ride. I have a 98 SE 24v and was thinking about doing the same thing.
he lives by mt. clemens/sterling heights area. i'll give him your email to get ahold of you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts