yay!Originally posted by jason8225@Dec 14 2003, 02:20 AM
30k mile maintenance - tranny flush - radiator flush
diablo chip programming
*edit* - almost forgot... new HU, infinity kappa speakers
I got some crap done, too. I think it helped me when I made a list here.Originally posted by mikehawk+Dec 13 2003, 07:00 PM-->QUOTE (mikehawk @ Dec 13 2003, 07:00 PM)<!--QuoteBegin-Twilightditto@Dec 12 2003, 11:45 AM
Stuff I have lined up...
- Transmission fluid change, filter/gasket
- Replace the f#*@ power door lock actuator on the drivers side door so it actually freaking opens when I hit the remote
I'm also going to replace some weather stripping in the driver's side door, and hopefully replace all the front speakers, too. [/b]
Why'd you use lucas crap? I read an article on bobistheoilguy.com and he showed pics of how lucas makes your oil foam up so it can't lube as good as regular oil. He starts out testing in gear oil, but then moves on to motor oil.Originally posted by Twilight@Jan 7 2004, 12:56 AM
Status for me:
- Oil changed. Using Lucas crap.
- Tires even balder. Replacing one tomorrow.
- Exhaust still sounds like crap. Not caring.
- CD changer and amp on order. LOL I suck.