Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i'm just wondering who all here names their cars and/or trucks. i have named mine frog a while ago when we had to drive it from cali to ga with both front struts shot which made it bounce in the front plus its green and my wife named her windstar silva for some reason i can never fiqure out. so who all has names for theirs go ahead and post noone will laugh

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
My Taurus = El Tauramino (After David'sFarm Convertable Wagon Flatbed Truck with a VW Grill.)

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
haha, I would like to name the freestyle...but I don't know of a good name for it. If it has anything in common with the gen iv taurus...its yet another car model orphaned by ford....

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
people used to call my taurus names, dirty names.... you can probably amagine words ending with the sounds "or is".

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Mine is called TaurASS from multiple people, who dont know each other. Real original, huh?

But my SHO is called Miki, named by Firespirit. Apparently it stands for Quick in a type of east islander language. Guess it fits =)

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
The Taurus

The Fusion

The Cougar

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
people used to call my taurus names, dirty names.... you can probably amagine words ending with the sounds "or is".
[/b]
They called your Taurus: Cloris Leachman? I much prefered Mrs. Garrett personally...

Whenever someone asks me what the name of mine is, I just tell them "Tauri" (like Tori)... I don't really call my car anything lol...

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
haha, I would like to name the freestyle...but I don't know of a good name for it. If it has anything in common with the gen iv taurus...its yet another car model orphaned by ford.... [/b]
seeing how its an ophan, and red on top.. call it annie?

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Taurusaurus Rex. I have friends who call him Rex and some that call him The Taurusaurus. :) I use both.

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
I like to think mine is some kind of amphibious creature, since it started off a frog (green) and is slowly turning into a toad (rust).

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
you did!!! nice man, how long till kenne bell comes whining at the door?
[/b]
Well, my wife made me swear not to do anything to this car...so, probably never.

Of course, I have the following list of things I want to do:
Street Scene center grille fog light kit
Ford Racing strut tower bar
Bassani shorty headers
SLP Loudmouth cat-back
X-Cal 3

JR

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
The sex. I did not name this, but the name stuck. I no longer talk with said person.

I've been leaning towards rust bucket lately.

·
Registered
328 Posts
The only two cars i ever named.....and it was due to circumstances.

1. My sister's 1962 Mercury Comet.
If you drove it for a while, and then shut it off, it would spew coolant out of the overflow. Of course, it had no recovery bottle, so it just went all over the ground.

Named: The Cavomit.

2. My 1982 Pontiac Trans Am

Back in high school, I had a really tight '82 Trans Am, and it was white, with black striping on the bottom. It also had the Knight-Rider-ish tan cloth interior. Interestingly, the Trans Am font on the fender looked exactly like what was on the space shuttle.

Named: Nasa One, because we were always getting high in it. (Man, I think I miss high school. Thanks for the memories.)

Zorin

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
i give my cars female names for the most part....

my 97 sable was lilian and my 08 milan is Ophelia.....our 97 f150 is nameless at the moment

·
Registered
167 Posts
my old sable was the glide ride but the new one is called the silver streak

1 - 20 of 20 Posts