Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are taking sign up’s now for the first annual
California Club Fest brought to you by Schlick Racing.
Here are the vitals, the little details are being
worked out currently!

What: California Club Fest
When: October 24th 2004
Where: Cal State Hayward Practice Soccer Field
Requirements: Must be a member of a car club in the
state of California
Price: $20 to put your car in the show; spectators are
free.

This is the first year for this event, as well as our
company's first event, we hope you can join us to make
it enormous success. We have a lot planned for it, so
we hope you can make it out.

You may sign up by going to
www.schlickracing.com/page5.html

If you have any questions or comments at all, please
don't hesitate to email us at [email protected]

G

·
Hey Troper8, I signed up and am willing to go represent us. Anyone else wanting to go? Are you going to be there? I dont want to be the ONLY one out there... lol

SableSal

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
i think that may be the same weekend as fun ford weekend in fontana, ca i 'll have to check.

G

·
I am indeed signed up... but it's a mystery whether I'll go or not. it's 350 miles away from me. If I fix all my suspension woes by then it'll be a go.

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I'm signed up and ready to go. I sent the organizer of the event, an email to ensure that everyone from the TCCA is grouped together, rather than spread out.

Also, anyone that shows up for this, I will have West Coast TCCA decals available.

G

·
Originally posted by Troper8@Jul 27 2004, 12:20 PM
Well, I'm signed up and ready to go. I sent the organizer of the event, an email to ensure that everyone from the TCCA is grouped together, rather than spread out.

Also, anyone that shows up for this, I will have West Coast TCCA decals available.
Cool, I'll definitely be buying a bunch of those from you. And maybe I'll even show up wearing a TCCA shirt. :D

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
I'll be there! :thumb:
I doubt I'll miss a whole friggin' soccer field!

-mobiuslogic

G

·
I think all of us should meet up at a gas station, then all four SHO up together. Lets try to get some TCCA Shirts too! That would be awesome!

Sal

G

·
Originally posted by SableSal@Aug 1 2004, 05:45 AM
I think all of us should meet up at a gas station, then all four SHO up together. Lets try to get some TCCA Shirts too! That would be awesome!

Sal
I'm getting the TCCA "hooded sweatshirt" and I think if we all wear TCCA shirts they should be different...

and about the gas station.. do you just want to meet a few miles away?

G

·
Yeah, thats what I was thinking. A friend of mine gave me the idea. I thought it sounded good. Meet at the gas station a couple a blocks away, then all show up in formation to the show. I think it would be pretty cool.

Sal

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by SHO Continental@Aug 1 2004, 12:24 AM
4 of us, that's cool.. Troper what color WCTCCA decals are you going to have?
Here is a link to the decal info:WCTCCA Decal Info.

I'm certainly up for that. As for the t-shirts, you can goto: Cafepress.com and make your own. I have numerous TCCA, and West Coast TCCA logos, if you need them just PM me, they are in JPEG format and easy to use on Cafepress.

Here is the t-shirt I made:

http://www.supermotors.org/getfile.php?id=137414&toggle=fullsize&f=.jpg' alt='' width='240' height='240' class='attach' />[/url]
[url=http://www.supermotors.org/getfile.php?id=137415&toggle=fullsize&f=.jpg][img]http://www.supermotors.org/getfile.php?id=137415&toggle=fullsize&f=.jpg' alt='' width='240' height='240' class='attach' />[/url]

G

·
Originally posted by Troper8+Aug 2 2004, 02:17 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Troper8 @ Aug 2 2004, 02:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SHO Continental@Aug 1 2004, 12:24 AM
4 of us, that's cool.. Troper what color WCTCCA decals are you going to have?
Here is a link to the decal info:WCTCCA Decal Info. [/b][/quote]
Ok, set aside 4 black decals.. and I'll have the $8 ready for you...

G

·
Alright.. The latest news on my car:
  • brocken LH side motor mount
  • brocken/leaky radiator --- 20% dead..
  • needs FL SFB badly
  • Needs outer tie rod ends
  • Needs new VAPS rack
It's not looking to good right now.. I'm going to see what I can fix this weekend, if I get the motormount, radiator, and a SFB I should be good for another week or 3.. But the steering isn't something that I'm going to push my luck with..

It's up in the air whether I'm going.. :(

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by SHO Continental@Aug 3 2004, 05:04 PM
  • needs FL SFB badly
  • Needs new VAPS rack
It's not looking to good right now.. I'm going to see what I can fix this weekend, if I get the motormount, radiator, and a SFB I should be good for another week or 3.. But the steering isn't something that I'm going to push my luck with..

It's up in the air whether I'm going.. :(
Uh..... the show is still almost 4 months away!!! :huh: You don't think you will get that stuff fixed in 4 months? :blink:

:rolleyes2:

G

·
Either way... we gotta get more WCTCCA Guys out there. Why doesn't anyone else respond to this?? Im probably going to get a couple of those shirts so I can show off around town as well. Nice work guys!

Sal

G

·
Originally posted by Troper8+Aug 4 2004, 02:09 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Troper8 @ Aug 4 2004, 02:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SHO Continental@Aug 3 2004, 05:04 PM

• needs FL SFB badly

• Needs new VAPS rack

It's up in the air whether I'm going..  :(
Uh..... the show is still almost 4 months away!!! :huh: You don't think you will get that stuff fixed in 4 months? [/b][/quote]
In a word.. Maybe.

*edit.. Add an idler pulley to that list... and new front rotors and I still have to install complete rear brake assemblies.. and new rear trailing arms.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Originally posted by SableSal@Aug 4 2004, 01:13 PM
Either way... we gotta get more WCTCCA Guys out there. Why doesn't anyone else respond to this??
Probably because not everyone in WCTCCA lives in CA.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts