Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll,new here but wanted to ask if anybody knows of the best place to get accessories for my 98 Taurus.I Want to get a bra for it as well as a fin/spoiler.My car is burgundy so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Welcome to the club. Try Procarparts Online, as well as JC Whitney for the door visors and headlight black outs. Good luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey im new here. i drive a 95 for taurus se and im looking for like a ground effects kit, new spoiler, and some headlight and taillight covers id appreciate it if ne one could help ty.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Originally posted by Rogdov@Jun 20 2004, 03:57 PM
Hey ya'll,new here but wanted to ask if anybody knows of the best place to get accessories for my 98 Taurus.I Want to get a bra for it as well as a fin/spoiler.My car is burgundy so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.thanks.
Like all bras, I think they look better off. :liplick:

j/k! :grin2:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Like all bras, I think they look better off. :liplick:

j/k! :grin2:
UH HUH, :D

I'd try JC Whitney, especially IF you can find a regular car catalog from them.

I've used bras, LeBra is a decent brand, but I've taken it off many times, ;),
in order to clean off the underside and wax up the paint. Point being, paint fade issues from using the cover over time.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Yes, you can buy any type of accessories regarding cars as well as other vehicles with the help of bakers cart, one of the best companies which manufacture high quality and strong car accessories. You can also buy these accessories in a very low price.

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
Yes, you can buy any type of accessories regarding cars as well as other vehicles with the help of bakers cart, one of the best companies which manufacture high quality and strong car accessories. You can also buy these accessories in a very low price.

Attachments

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
Resurrected an 8 year old thread...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts