Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new to the forum but am a Taurus fan. I am looking for 2019 Limited but can only find one that are bought at auction & are from Canada, most of them are fleet cars.

Leery enough about them being from Canada, with all the flooding earlier this year & being fleet cars to boot.

I was hoping to find one from a private owner or one that bought here and was turned in for something else.

The price on the Canadian T's are good but don't want any major problems. Would like to have gotten a new one last year, but was in the hospital quite a bit and could not get out and shop.

Comments welcome.

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
I would not buy a used Taurus from an individual and like fleet cars. I bought one from an individual and had issues. I figure if an individual sells it there must be an issue unless it is an off lease. I just buy off lease or dealer service cars usually two years old,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply. To be sure, you would not buy a leased fleet car from a Ford dealer? My last one was a dealer service car 2007 T still running perfect.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts