Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be going to the 2014 Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA! Ill be driving down from Toronto!

If anyone is interested in going (and is from Canada) and wants to cruise with me, post here or if you have any questions, ask away!!

Paul (TaurusDailyDriver) and I are talking and working out details so Ill keep the thread updated!!

Id like to see a group from Canada go up together as a group and cruise together!

This is open to anyone with any kind of Ford that is going to the show!

Ill be posting on other ford sites to get the word out!

Mikey!

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
I will be going to the 2014 Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA! Ill be driving down from Toronto!

If anyone is interested in going (and is from Canada) and wants to cruise with me, post here or if you have any questions, ask away!!

Paul (TaurusDailyDriver) and I are talking and working out details so Ill keep the thread updated!!

Id like to see a group from Canada go up together as a group and cruise together!

This is open to anyone with any kind of Ford that is going to the show!

Ill be posting on other ford sites to get the word out!

Mikey!
I'll meet up with ya around buffalo, I live in grand island north of buffalo. I hope you're not one of the horrible Canadian drivers I encounter everyday :p

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll meet up with ya around buffalo, I live in grand island north of buffalo. I hope you're not one of the horrible Canadian drivers I encounter everyday :p

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sounds good... Closer to the date, we will work out details on where to meet up!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts