Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am trying to get a replacement hose for my Sable, however the fortparts.com website isn't allowing me to put in my APO address. Does anyone here work at a Ford dealership that could order me the part?

I need:

Part 6A664

PCV Valve Hose
3.0 24V; Elbow Att. to 6A666 valve
$14.09

Buy 1997 Ford Taurus Parts | FordParts.com

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Hey guys,

I am trying to get a replacement hose for my Sable, however the fortparts.com website isn't allowing me to put in my APO address. Does anyone here work at a Ford dealership that could order me the part?

A veteran here in Montana will find and ship to you. I will check today and see what I can come up with. Do not work at dealership but do know my way around the parts world in my neck of the woods. I have a 96 Sable with one on it if you would want a used one. OTHERWISE I can just pick one up or order it. Let me know if that would help you out. I have a surgery coming up soon so do not dilly dally if you want results. Thanks for serving, Korea is an interesting place!! Keep the peace!!
Be well, stan

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stan, thanks for the help! Are you driving the Sable or is it just for parts? I don't want to stop you from using it.

I 'might' have found a replacement here. I talked with one of the local Korean shops and they said they might be able to find a matching hose. I have to go by there today and see if there were able to get it. If not, I'll let you know.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I know it is good!

My Sable is parked with bad tranny. Getting ready to sell as is. Hose is almost new. I can send it no problem, just let me know. I can get a new one locally after checking today. No problem if it will help you!! It is all good and can get in mail soon if needed. Would probably be a couple of weeks worst case so let me know.
Stan

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks so much for the help Stan! The local Korean shop was able to get me one, and it only cost about $2!

I do need another part though and i'm about 100% sure they can't get it here locally. I need the black box that is attached to the upper firewall on the driver's side. It has two 3'8" connectors on the right and left sides and one small hose connector on the front of the box on the lower left.

On my Duratec one of the attached hoses goes to the top of the air intake bellows tube, but i'm not exactly sure where the other ones go.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I will check to see which part you are referring to. Should be no problem with your APO address for me to ship to. When it is daylight I will take a peek at my Sable for the described part. I should be able to part with it for you if needed.
Be well, stan

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Vacuum Block on Sable

Here is a shot of the part off my Sable. This what you looking for?? I am enclosing an image as well. Auto part Automotive exhaust Pipe Exhaust manifold
Hope this helps. The numbers on the back were F6DC-9C491-BA PP-T20
downhill~~~~~:eek:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
$5 and a little shipping. Need your address and I will ship out today or Monday. Just wanted to help!
downhill~~~~
Stan Hill
P.O.Box 2885
Norris, Mt. USA

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Stan, do you take paypal? We don't have checks here, but I guess if worse comes to worst I can just send cash. :)

My address is:

PSC 303 Box 49
APO AP 96204

1 - 15 of 15 Posts