Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
I am so sick of hearing about the new Crapmaro. Knowing GM it will be a big POS last the last one.

SHOW ME THE NEW 2010 STANGS BEING BUILT! ESPECIALLY THE GT500!!! :ford: FTW!

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
I can't wait to see those on the road B) I would love to get my hands on one...even if it was just the 300hp v6 car. Exterior = Gorgeous, but Interior = Not as much

I used to drive a '98 WS6 (heavily modified 383 w/supercharger...550+rwhp) and yes, the quality was lacking...definitely didn't stop me from enjoying the car though :D I'm sure the new one will be much more refined.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am so sick of hearing about the new Crapmaro. Knowing GM it will be a big POS last the last one.

[/b]
I would except the lines are still churning out the current stang'. You'll have to wait a few months.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts

[/b]
Oh, shut up!

I'm so sick of people whining about a car that's going to do nothing more than strengthen the breed. The more competition Ford has in the Pony car market, the better they're going to get. The more powerful they'll be, the better built they'll be, the better they'll handle, etc.

So stop with this ridiculous hatred for the Camaro. And learn how to type a cogent sentence.

JR

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
This Camaro has to be the first one since the first gen that doesn't give off a trashy vibe (although I also think the third gen <strike>Camaros</strike> Firebirds are cool, but I digress). I'd buy it over a Mustang.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I love these. I love the third gens, but the fourth gen - not so much.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I am in favor of the Camaro for the reasons JR explained.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hmm... Looks great! Since I will probably never buy a new car I guess it doesn't matter much to my personal life.

Let's hope for all our sakes that GM makes money from it.

92SHO97SHO

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Not a fan, looks fugly imo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts