Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok last night i went to wayne for my engineering class and when i went into parking structure on the 1st floor i saw this white g3 with modded tails and a spoiler, didnt think too much of it. i was goin to put a flyer on it on my way back since i was runnin late to class. when i came back it wasnt there. now today when we went into the parking structure, marley was driving, we pulled around on the 1st floor and around a turn, low and behold i see the front of a white taurus g3. i look at the front bumper and it has a lil silver tcca badge and tinted windows. hubcaps and im like. "MARLEY, its sarah's old car. that was her car" so if i see it when i go back. im goin to place a flyer on the car and hopefully the guy will contact me. it would be cool to get the car back on the site.. oh sarah, did u sell the tails that were with it? cause i think now they are like all white. have to take another look.

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Hate to put it this way, but we need proof.... :ttiwwop: ;)

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
:blink: ...HOLY $HIT!!!! :eek: ...tint - check.... hubcaps - check.... silver decal - check... did it have the black decals on the side?? i didn't sell the blacked out tails. i took everything off the car except of course the spoiler and the decals and tint. put the hubs back on. and uhh.... wow. and i took off the carbon fiber decals. i wonder if the dealership fixed the engine.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
it's a fake! :lol2: Sarah they probley fixed it and sold it for like 3 times what they gave you for it.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
had the hubcaps, stickers, tint, spoiler, i think it had reg 96 tails... but i left him a note, we'll see what happens

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Originally posted by SilverKnight@Sep 17 2004, 10:48 PM
had the hubcaps, stickers, tint, spoiler, i think it had reg 96 tails... but i left him a note, we'll see what happens
back light bar painted white? i also put the original tail lights back on the car. what did your note say that you left him?...wow this is too wierd. i was wondering the other day (before you told me) if i would ever see my car on the road somewhere.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i see the car everyday, its a black girl around 20-25, havent talked to her, no response on the note i left. and then i saw another white 98-99 with painted tail cluster and reg spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
Originally posted by SilverKnight@Sep 21 2004, 08:26 AM
i see the car everyday, its a black girl around 20-25, havent talked to her, no response on the note i left. and then i saw another white 98-99 with painted tail cluster and reg spoiler
Is she hot? :pimp:

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Originally posted by SilverKnight@Sep 21 2004, 08:26 AM
u got a digital camera? i want some pics!! i have to know if its mine.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its urs. has the tcca stickers. havnt taken my digi cam to school yet

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Well then take the damn camera with you! What are you thinking?

This is cool though...you need to find this chick and get that car back on this site!

JR

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
get some pics!!

would be kewl to have it back on the site. than she can see what it used to look like with all the stuff on it before i de-modded it. maybe i can sell her the blacked out taillights that used to be on it. :lol2: (they are still for sale if anyone is interested)....plus i'm really interested to find out where she bought it, how much, and how its running.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts