Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Call Me Corny But....

3K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  kyle 
#1 ·
I was thinking the other day, when I drive by another Taurus, I always wonder if they know about the TCCA or if they are a member. So I was thinking, when a cop rolls by another cop during a vehicle stop the cop driving bye will hold up 4 fingers (asking if the cop doing the traffic stop is code 4). So I was thinking maybe we could make a a bulls head by holding up our pinky and index fingers. What do ya'll think? Should I just go back out to left field and wait for the fly balls (not the the fly's balls)

Jeff

#6 ·
Originally posted by spy2520@Aug 5 2004, 09:51 PM
How about we just give eachother the finger?
:rofl: Good one man :lol2:

#9 ·
Originally posted by spy2520@Aug 5 2004, 08:51 PM
How about we just give eachother the finger?

G
#10 ·
Okay you're not corny, i thought that i was the only person that wanted to do that...not that i ever spoke up..but when i saw that biker's do it...i was immediately thought, "hey there are a lot of taurus/sables around here, i wanna make up a signal" but thats as far as it went....lol

i think its a good idea, but the bull thing...umm lol its cute :D

G
#13 ·
Originally posted by Troper8@Aug 5 2004, 07:31 PM
I was thinking maybe we could make a a bulls head by holding up our pinky and index fingers
That sign is already taken, and it doesn't at all go with a Taurus.. you could use a the letter "T" in sign language.. which on your right is a fist but with your thumb in between your index and middle fingers..

attatched is a picture of a hand signing a "T"

Attachments

#14 ·
Originally posted by SHO Continental+Aug 6 2004, 12:25 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SHO Continental @ Aug 6 2004, 12:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Troper8@Aug 5 2004, 07:31 PM
I was thinking maybe we could make a a bulls head by holding up our pinky and index fingers
That sign is already taken, and it doesn't at all go with a Taurus.. you could use a the letter "T" in sign language.. which on your right is a fist but with your thumb in between your index and middle fingers..

attatched is a picture of a hand signing a "T" [/b][/quote]
That is also used for the old "I got your nose" trick! :p

#15 ·
Originally posted by stever+Aug 6 2004, 01:39 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stever @ Aug 6 2004, 01:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by SHO Continental@Aug 6 2004, 12:25 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Troper8
@Aug 5 2004, 07:31 PM

That is also used for the old "I got your nose" trick! :p [/b][/quote]
:pointlaugh:

#16 ·
Originally posted by stever+Aug 6 2004, 12:39 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stever @ Aug 6 2004, 12:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by SHO Continental@Aug 6 2004, 12:25 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Troper8
@Aug 5 2004, 07:31 PM

That is also used for the old "I got your nose" trick! :p [/b][/quote]
:rofl:

#17 ·
Alright I see how you people are.....J/K

The closest member to me is ~45 minutes away. Who would I give the signal (finger) to?
Well when you look our your driver's door and into the outside mirror.....Give that guy the sign....j/k

#18 ·
Get out of your car and moon the other guy, and on your butt, have the TCCA logo tattoed.

MAYBE, just maybe, if you have really made your higher power happy, you will see Detroit raver giving you the TCCA sign :D
Sorry D.R. , you seem to be the heartthrob of TCCA, so I HAD to say it. ;)

#23 ·
Originally posted by impatient95@Aug 7 2004, 03:12 PM
Get out of your car and moon the other guy, and on your butt, have the TCCA logo tattoed.

MAYBE, just maybe, if you have really made your higher power happy, you will see Detroit raver giving you the TCCA sign :D
Sorry D.R. , you seem to be the heartthrob of TCCA, so I HAD to say it. ;)
:lol2: ...its kewl!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.