Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So somebody sent me an email giving me a free $5 off coupon to CafePress.com, which is where the TCCA has their online store. Oddly enough, when I looked at the email, I see a TCCA logo. They were advertising the TCCA as one of their randomly selected featured stores. I had deleted my internet cache and my list of recently visited sites, so the email wasn't pulling any cookies off my computer. It's pretty cool though. I'm glad the site is getting more exposure...Check out the pic below...

JR

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought a TCCA baseball jersey and the "Got Bull" license plate frame, which will go nicely on the front of my car. I have a "Ford Racing" frame on the front now, which will be moved to the rear.

JR

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
I got a TCCA t-shirt, and a "only one in the world" "WEST COAST TCCA" T-shirt.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
And the back.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
I sent the coupon to you. I bought one of the TCCA mousepads. I also received a coupon for "my time spent typing." The coupon's pretty cool cause you get to send it to 5 people. Airn=Aaron, it's justa shorter way to spell the name; it's pronounced the same too!

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
How do you get the coupon?

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by pumaboyairn@Jun 24 2004, 07:22 PM
I sent the coupon to you. I bought one of the TCCA mousepads. I also received a coupon for "my time spent typing." The coupon's pretty cool cause you get to send it to 5 people. Airn=Aaron, it's justa shorter way to spell the name; it's pronounced the same too!
Oh ok...I actually thought that someone else that I know named Aaron sent me the coupon...

I don't know how to send...ask Pumaboyairn...

JR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts