Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im a noob when i comes to racing lore. i only street race if im driving and some kid wants to rev up. but i was wondering. most my friends have civics or rx-7s and can do burnout in their manuals. but how do u do a burn out in a auto taurus? and dont say nuetral drop it cuz i like my tranny

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
taurus=hard to do burnouts in. at least from my personal experience. find some wet stuff and lock up the parking brake and hope for the best.

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
After I installed a VAK I was able to do a nice little 1-2 second tire screech from a stop in 80* weather. I have other mods on my car, but I couldn't peel out until I got a VAK.

Or, if you want to leave your car stock, when no one is looking pour a little puddle of bleach or amor-all, pull up so you tire is on it and let her rip.

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by mrcow32@Feb 7 2004, 01:04 AM
Or, if you want to leave your car stock, when no one is looking pour a little puddle of bleach or amor-all, pull up so you tire is on it and let her rip.
Bleach + too much free time = pure fun. We used some of that for my buddy's 4-banger Dodge Ram, got all 4 wheels smoking. Got to light up the Bull's tires, too.

Next time I'll be sure to get it on tape. Fun times!
[/b][/quote]
lol hows this bleach work?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
i usually laugh my a$$ off and make fun of people doing burnouts in cars that shouldnt be seen doing burnouts. unless its on a dragstrip, then thats ok because they usually prove that their car is badass.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
my old 3.8 did em very easyly just brake torqued and let it rip did about a 10 ft burnout...never tried locking the ebrake.....can we say ONE WHEEL WONDER!!!!

J

·
0 Posts
I can get a decent screach out of my car on dry pavement (on the right kind of pavement). I can't really do much of any if it's on that really gritty kind of pavement. Although, it is heavily dependent on what "mood" my car is in. I have had some amazing burnouts that I'm not quite sure how they happened, but they did. On anything wet/snowy/icy I can do some monster burnouts.

Doesn't the bleach get on the car and mess stuff up or anything??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts