Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
Excellent video!

Although I must say that is an expected finding in their "research."

People aren't use to change. Granted, people accept life as it is, but there are some things that we have to have constant for life to not be chaotic (or more so than it already is)

Humans need that Whopper, that Big Mac, that rolling back prices at Wal-Mart as a constant in the equation of life. Remove the constant, and you've got an inoperable equation

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
i'm actually not a fan of burger king. lol

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
I lol'd.

:werd: to Kal. People don't like drastic changes which they know are not supposed to change.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
lolz its just an experiemnt type thing. not that i go to burger king often, its been years since I've been.

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
I love the Whopper. And LOL @ the lady in drive thru..."I'd like to speak with your manager!"

And if this was real I bet it would be allover the news for real. People really would get pissed off. Haha probly lunchtime riots.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
If I skip breakfast and lunch, I can go to Burger King and down:
1 BK Quad Stacker
2 King Rings
1 King Fry
1 King Drink

That happens once in a blue moon though
(Im not fat either. 6'1, 170lbs and little fat)

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
Here, the Burger King I could usually go to is across from a giant Sheetz...Sheetz usually wins. :D

FTW.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I actually prefer to go to this little authentic mexican place, definately better for you, only downside is getting out of your vehicle and waiting for 4-5minutes as it is made in front of you....good mexican isn't filling

Andrew

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
I haven't gone to Burger King in a while. Lately I've just been hitting Wendy's because it's easier to get to than Burger King. I mean they're in the same general area, it's just I don't feel like making two left turns (to Burger King) and it's easier to make a right turn (into and out of Wendy's).

·
Registered
681 Posts
SHEETZ is freaking amazing....enough said.

I recently read on the net that a guy was eating a burger from burger king and on the third bite he bit into a condom. I couldnt tell you the validity of it, but i do remember reading about it and i may have threw up in my mouth a little.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
SHEETZ is freaking amazing....enough said.

I recently read on the net that a guy was eating a burger from burger king and on the third bite he bit into a condom. I couldnt tell you the validity of it, but i do remember reading about it and i may have threw up in my mouth a little.
[/b]
How did that happen? Sounds like a fake to me. Burger King food is 100% frozen, so there is very little handling of the food. When I worked at the Health Department, the head guy said that Burger King, Toco Bell and McDonalds were amoung the most safest places to eat. The little diners are the places you usually want to stay away from.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts